Chapter 47

this chapter includes mature content

My dad had told me once that holding your breath can stop a panic attack. When I found out that my mother had died, I held my breath. When I received my graduating diploma in front of thousands of people, I held my breath. When I opened my letter from UCLA, wondering if I had been accepted or not, I held my breath. When Harry first kissed me, I held my breath. And as Harry said those three little words that I never thought I would hear him say, I held my breath. Even though it did little to help the feeling I felt quickly rising inside of me.

It was as if millions of tiny fireworks were going off inside of me as he brought his lips down onto mine. My whole system was on fire and it felt like it could never be extinguished. Harry's lips molded over top of mine for maybe the hundredth time, but it felt like the first time because of our newly announced love for each other.

"I love you." Harry mumbled against my lips, his hands cradling each of my cheeks and the back of my neck. I grabbed tightly onto his shirt, pulling his body even closer to mine. His strong body collided with mine and I could feel Harry backing us up carefully not to trip over anything. I felt his hands leave my face, but his lips not once leaving mine, as he moved his hands down to the back of my thighs and lifting me up onto the kitchen counter. He quickly pressed himself back in between my thighs, the pressure growing down there almost too quickly. I brought my hands to around his head, pulling and tugging at the loose ends of his long curls. Harry's hands remained on my hips, squeezing them harder the deeper the kiss got.

"Harry." I squeaked, trying to get his attention. Harry keeps sucking and biting on my lips, probably thinking my attempts to get his attention were weak moans. I placed my hands on his strong chest, gently pushing to try and get his attention this way.

"Harry." I tried again, my voice having more authority this time. Harry pulled back breathless, his cheeks flushed, lips swollen and eyes wild. He looked beautiful.

"Why'd you stop?" He pouted making me smile and my heart pick up its pace.

"I want you." I whispered, my voice sounding so small in a room filled with loud emotions.

Harry's eyes go wide and a big smile immediately over takes his whole face, probably surprised that I wanted to do this.

"What? A-are you sure we don't have to-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. I've learned that that's the best way to shut him up.

"I want you Harry. I'm completely ready for you." I laughed breathlessly, my hands fiddling with his shirt. Harry didn't say another word, he just pressed our lips together in complete and utter passion as he carried me up his stairs and into his bedroom, slamming the door shut behind us with his boot covered foot.

He laid me down on his soft and cushiony bed, laying down on top of me and then beginning to assault my neck. I could feel his lips sucking harshly on the sensitive skin of my neck and chest area, then followed by the warm sensation of his tongue, soothing the wounded flesh. I gasped as Harry bit down playfully onto my collarbone, my back arching up into him. I felt Harry's hands moving up along my torso and grabbing the end of my shirt, lifting it over my head and then returning to sucking on the newly revealed skin.

I brought my hands to his back, clawing at the fabric of his shirt, signaling that I wanted him to take it off. Harry got the message and got on his knees in between my legs. He lifted his shirt off revealing his beautiful inked skin. He laid his body back down on top of me, burying his face in the valley between my breasts causing me to whimper. I tangled my fingers through Harry's hair, pulling roughly whenever he would deliver a particularly harsh suck.

"Do you want me to stop?" Harry asked, his voice giving no sign that he wanted to stop. He moved his head so that our eyes could meet and I shook my head no.