Chapter 59

I couldn't ask for a better person to be taking care of me, than Harry. He continuously put up with all of my fussing, all of my crying and all of my whining. He endlessly showered me with love despite me being moody almost 24/7.

It's been about two weeks since we arrived in this suite, and both Harry and I decided that it would be a good idea to invite Angie and Jack over to see how I'm doing. Harry said that the night of the accident, when Jack went home at around 7am after waiting at the hospital with him, he went back to Angie and I's place and she didn't handle the news well. I mean, I didn't think she would, but from what Harry said, she could not stop crying.

Anyway, they were going to drive from Santa Monica over to Venice in about an hour so Harry thought it would be nice for me to shower before they got here so I didn't smell disgusting. He didn't say that last part but I knew he was thinking it because I smelled like sweat and faint blood, which was horrible.

My walking has gotten better. It wasn't bad because my legs were injured, just because when any muscle that was even near the cut moved, it hurt like hell.

I still had the dreams, the nightmares. I don't really get them anymore but they had only become less frequent about a few days ago. After the first night here in the suite, I had them almost every night and I was honestly so sick and tired of them. I'm so thankful they began to die down. I think it's because of Harry, he was taking my mind off of everything with all that he's been doing for me and I honestly couldn't be anymore thankful.

We both walked to the shower, still holding onto Harry's arms for support however. Harry gracefully pulled of my clothes with ease, not wanting to accidentally touch my stomach.

Now that all my clothes were off, the only thing on me was the big white bandage that was wrapped securely around my waist. Harry was on his knees in front of me, placing a soft and delicate kiss to my thigh as I looked down at him, smiling sadly.

"Do you want me to take it off before we go in?" He asks cautiously. I shake my head no. It has been two weeks since I've gotten stitched up but I'm still scared to look at the damage, not wanting all those horrible memories to come flooding back.

"No. When we get out though I'll need you to change it." I tell him as he stands up back to his full height again. Harry nods and presses his lips onto mine, holding my face against his gently as his lips part against mine. We pull away too quickly, the cool air conditioning really getting to you when you're standing naked in a bathroom.

Harry turns on the shower and makes sure it's at a temperature that isn't too hot for me as well as checking the water pressure. He steps in before me so that he can help me get in so I don't accidentally slip. I step in slowly, the hot water coming in contact with my skin for the first time in weeks making me gasp at the wonderful sensation. I let the water soak me all over, the small remnants of blood that were somehow still left on my skin wash away quickly. The white bandage that's wrapped around me quickly becomes soaked, which leads to the hot water sitting on my cut making me gasp and move out of the water. It wasn't that bad it just came unexpectedly and it made me flinch.

"I'm okay." I say before Harry even had time to ask me if I was okay. Harry smiles and chuckles and I laugh too. Harry's gentle touch is felt on my hips, his soft hands bringing my body against his, his warm and wet body pressing against mine making me moan a little.

"I wish we didn't have to wait four weeks before we can-"

"Don't even talk about that." Harry silences me making me laugh again, but not too much or else it would hurt my cut. He moves so that he's holding me against the wall, his tall and thin body pinning my smaller one against him and the cool sensation of the tile wall. I melt into his arms almost too easily. Harry leans his head down and brushes our noses together, making my lips part and breathing become heavier.