Chapter 61

*this chapter includes mature content*

The windows were rolled all the way down as Harry drove us into the city of Los Angeles. The cool night air had settled in quickly, the early January weather was always my favorite. One of Harry's hands was on the steering wheel while the other was on my thigh, running his hand over the exposed, pale skin. I was wearing my loose fitting cream coloured dress with one of Harry's flannels over top. Harry wore a black long sleeve and some black skinny jeans, he looked dazzling.

"Close your eyes Bray, we're almost there and I want you to be surprised." Harry smiled, looking over at me quickly before returning his eyes to the road. I nodded my head and closed my eyes, putting my hands over them as well just in case I couldn't help myself.

I could feel the road underneath us change to be bumpier, the car jolting a bit over what seemed to be a dirt road, maybe. I felt the car turn some corners before it finally came to a stop.

"Alright, keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them." Harry said. I heard him open his door and then close it, followed by the opening of my door. Harry unbuckled me and led me out of the car carefully, his hands covering my eyes as he guided me to who knows where. I could feel the wind blowing on my skin so I knew we were still outside, I wonder where. Harry removed his hands from my eyes but I kept them closed. His hands moved down to wrap themselves around my waist, gently brushing over the still sensitive new skin forming around my cut.

"Open your eyes." He tells me and when I do, I smile.

Harry has brought me back to the cliff where he found me that one night, talking to my mother. All the memories came flooding back and I turned around and wrapped my arms around Harry's neck, holding onto him so tightly.

"I missed it here." I smile into his neck, leaving a trail of kiss on his smooth skin. Harry wrapped his arms all the way around my waist, pulling me closer to him and burying his face into my neck as well.

"I know, I missed it too." We stood there, holding each other and not saying a word, until Harry broke the silence.

"I love you so much Bray." He says quietly, I smile even wider and hug him even tighter.

"I love you too." I tell him, moving my face from his neck so that I can look at him. With flushed cheeks and wide eyes, Harry presses his lips onto mine in the darkness of the night, recreating our own sunset. His lips move against mine so gracefully it almost brings tears to my eyes. I move my hand to the back of his neck and pull him closer, tangling my fingers through his long curls. His tongue finds it's way into my mouth, gliding against my own setting a fire deep inside me.

"I love you so much." I sigh against his lips, the wind blowing our hair in every possible direction. Harry tilts his head and deepens the kiss even more, making the both of us sigh in content, again. Harry backs us up so that we're leaning against his car, my back pressed up on the cool metal making me gasp and he takes the opportunity to bite my lip, pulling it back before letting go back to it's original place.

Harry rests his forehead against mine, the both of us breathing heavily and loudly. His hands caress the skin on my waist, his hands having gone up my dress to run his thumbs across the silky skin.

"You're so perfect." He tells me and I laugh breathlessly, nuzzling my face into his chest and he holds me there.

"Here." Harry says, removing himself from me to go to his car, opening the front door and turning on the car radio. A slow and romantic old song is playing and he comes out smiling like a goof. I blush and twirl my dress around my body. He walks over to me and holds his hand out.