Chapter 51

this chapter includes mature content

Harry and I ordered pizza the night after visiting my dad, we ate it while watching reruns of The Office. While sitting there on his couch we had realized that we never even told each other simple facts about each other, like our favourite colours, food, irrational fears and so on. We probably sat on that couch for hours, eating two whole pizzas and getting half way through a whole season. There was nothing in this world that could compare to the time I spend with Harry. The hours I spend with him go by the fastest, but they are the hours I look forward to the most.

Harry said his favorite color was golden brown... Of course I rolled my eyes after realizing he only said this because it was my eye color. I told him they were just brown, not golden. We debated on that subject for far too long. He finally revealed to me that his favorite color was actually red.

He's afraid of heights and spiders (which he hesitated to tell me because he thought it would make him appear less manly which it didn't.) His favorite food is homemade spaghetti, his favorite movie is The Breakfast Club, he loves painting more than anything (except me which he disclaimed), which I already knew about. We talked for a while about his painting, like when he started painting and when he realized that that's what he wanted to do with his life. I made sure to steer clear of the topic of his parents, because I know that was a road not meant to go down.

Of course I told him my favorite things as well. My favorite color being green, even before I met him but I have never seen, nor will see, a green more vibrant and alive than the one in his eyes. My favorite movie is Breakfast at Tiffany's, both of us having a quick laugh that both of our movies were about "breakfast". I told him I'm afraid as heights as well, he made a promise to me to take me on a plane someday which I cringed at. I had never been on a plane before and the thought scared the living daylights out of me.

After the two pizzas had been eaten we were stuffed and cuddled/kissed for the rest of the night on the couch, The Office playing softly in the background. I lay on top of Harry's chest, his arms secured loosely around my body, his chest erupting in laughter every now and then from the show. I fell asleep not too long after that, dreaming of Harry and the color green.

+++

"What's your craziest sexual fantasy?" I ask Harry in the afternoon, the late sun only beginning to set through the open curtains in his bedroom. I trail my lips along his strong jawline, inhaling his strong scent that drives me crazy.

Harry's eyes go wide and stare at me in shock, almost like he can't believe I just said that. I almost can't believe it myself, it sort of just came out. We hadn't had sex in about a week now and even though it was only my first time, I've been craving the feeling again. I miss feeling his hot and sweaty body moving over top of mine and I had been curious to learn his kinks, as well as my own.

"Where did this come from?" Harry asks.

"I don't know I'm just... curious."

His fingers seized their movements along my bare stomach, moving to grab my hip when he said, "You don't want to know." He laughed a bit.

"But I do." I tell him, looking into his playful eyes, his pupils becoming wider as we speak. "I'll tell you mine." Harry groaned and sat up a bit more on his bed, letting me rest my head on his shoulder while he looked down at me.

"Fine, but you can't laugh." He made me promise not to laugh, which of course I would never. A smile was hanging off his lips and if I wasn't so intrigued to hear what he had to say I would be kissing that sinful mouth of his.

"I promise I won't." Harry doesn't say anything for a few moments, then taking a deep breath before starting.

"I've always wanted to try some bondage. Not anything extreme, like maybe just me tying you to the bed post with one of my ties or something you know-"