Chapter 52

this chapter includes mature content

On Monday when Harry said we were going to try bondage today, it excited me, but now that it was actually Tuesday, I was beginning to become nervous. After Harry and I had eaten lunch he held out his hand for me and I followed him up into his room.

"Sit on the bed." He instructed me and I listened, watching him as he rummaged around through his drawers. When he turned around he had a black tie in his hands and I immediately held out my wrists for him. He smiled.

"Eager are we?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow at me. I nodded my head quickly, smiling while looking up at him.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" He asked, unfolding the tie in front of me. I nodded my head again.

"Yes please." With that Harry tied the tie around my wrists, binding them together before pushing me back on to the bed, pinning my hands above my head and entangling his long legs with mine so I can't move. I have half a second to register the cocky grin on his perfect face and the triumphant gleam in his emerald eyes, before one of his massive hands is cradling where my jaw meets my neck. The other hand worms itself around my waist to pull me flush against his torso as his patient lips meet my frantic ones. His weight is crushing me a bit but I couldn't care less, instead I put so much passion into the kiss, resisting the urge to tangle my hands in his hair because I know I'm suppose to keep them by my head.

He kissed me roughly before standing back up and pulling his shirt over his head, revealing his tattooed body to me, my eyes raking over his torso shamelessly. He bent down over me again and pressed his lips to mine, moving our lips together perfectly before slipping his tongue in, making me moan. Harry lifted my shirt and bra over my head, leaving my breasts on full display only for him.

"Don't move, and don't make a sound." Harry told me, his eyes never leaving mine as he slowly trailed his lips down my naked chest. His lips kissed the base of my throat, then in between my breasts, above my belly button and above my panty line. I gasped and moved my hands to grasp his hair between my fingers. Harry quickly moved to pin my hands over my head again, holding them there tightly, his head hovering over mine now.

"What did I just say?" He asked, his voice not showing any sign of emotion other than lust. His pupils were just as big as they were last night, making my heart beat faster.

He wasn't looking for an answer, he was just reminding me to keep my hands by my head, where they should be. Harry returns to kiss my chest, having moved upwards again on my torso, purposely ignoring where I needed him so desperately. He leaves sloppy kisses along my jawline, his tongue running itself along the sharp jawbone before his lips moved down my neck. Heart shaped lips pressed themselves into my soft spot, where my collarbones meet my shoulder, and many other places. Harry sucks harshly, making sure to leave marks, as his hands explore my breasts, alternating between massaging them and pulling at my nipples.

Unexpectedly he sinks his teeth into my nipple, causing me to yelp. He smirks and continues his assault down my torso, eyes never leaving mine as his lips caress the skin around my hips and belly button, decorating my upper body with fresh pink marks.

Finally, Harry's mouth gently moved over to where I craved him most, his plump pink lips barely ghosting over my most sensitive spots, causing my hands to uncontrollably fly to his hair, forgetting about his warning.

Before my hands even get a chance to grip onto his hair, one of his grabs onto both of my wrists and pins them above my head roughly, his head coming back up to meet mine.

"Braydon what did I say?" He asks, his voice sounding raspy but disappointed.

I wondered if he actually wanted me to answer since he had also just told me to keep quiet.