Chapter 56

Harry's POV

The loud pounding music fills my ears as I sit at the bar, sipping on a beer while a cigarette hangs from my lips. I pull out my phone from my pocket to see if Braydon had answered my texts. She hadn't answered. She probably read them and was just ignoring me so that I could focus on my friends. I dangled my phone between my fingers and impatiently waited for her to hopefully give in and text me.

Don't get me wrong, I've been having fun with my mates. Yes all the women coming up to me was really starting to get on my nerves but besides that I was having a blast. Braydon was right, this was good for me and I actually missed my pals. Sure they were a bunch of assholes at times and always talked too loudly and obnoxiously, but I loved them.

"Another beer?" The far too flirty bar tender asked me. I shook my head no and watched as he slowly walked away, a bit embarrassed.

Jack had come up to me multiple times in the past 10 minutes, asking me if I wanted to come and dance with the guys but I refused. I had been dancing with them when we got here, but they were all grinding up against a bunch of random girls and I was just awkwardly bopping my head up and down to the beat. So I've been sitting on this barstool for far too long now and my ass is starting to get numb.

Another group of women approached me, all of them wearing far so much makeup that they looked as if they were about to melt right into the floor.

"Hey, hey, hey he's taken!" Jack shouted over the loud music. The women frowned as Jack ushered them away from me. I couldn't help but laugh because they were probably thinking that I was taken by Jack.

"How's it going man?" Jack asked, his voice sounding strained after having to scream so loud over the music just to have a normal conversation. I nodded my head and smiled.

"I'm good man, having lots of fun." I smiled and Jack smiled too, patting my back.

"That's great man. I think I'll sit over here with you for a while. The guys are getting pretty crazy on the dance floor." He laughed, pointing back to where the rest of the guys were. And just like he said, there they were busting out some embarrassing dance moves in front of women who seemed to enjoy it anyways. Jack and I both laughed at them.

Jack had agreed to be the designated driver for tonight, so he wasn't drunk. I wasn't drunk either, only having one beer because I thought why the hell not.

I could hear Jack ordering something from the bartender but there was another voice in my head that my mind seemed to be focused on. It was a muffled and quiet voice, I couldn't make out what it was saying which was making me feel weird because I usually don't start hearing voices until I'm piss drunk.

Harry, the voice suddenly shouts, sounding too clear and crisp to be fake, it almost knocks me off my seat. I stand up off of my seat and grab Jack's arm, not even thinking about the drink he probably just spilled all over himself thanks to me.

"Hey man what's the deal?" He asks, voice sounding annoyed. I don't answer him, just keep dragging him through the crowd until we're outside.

"Something's wrong." I tell him, my eyebrows creasing together as the voice continues to speak to me.

"What is it?" Jack asks and I shake my head.

"I- I don't know I just got this weird feeling." I shrug, feeling a bit embarrassed after just acting out like that.

"Mate it's fine, you want to head back to my place? It's quieter there, maybe the music is getting to you." He suggests and I nod my head.

"Just take me back to my place." I tell him, not in the mood to be around people right now. Something's off and I can feel it inside me, something is very wrong but I can't tell what it is and it's pissing me the fuck off.