Chapter 50

Harry and I didn't go to school for the rest of the week. I don't think either of us could face anyone after what had happened. Jack had told Harry that James hadn't shown up to school either this week, which made Harry nervous because he didn't know where James was or what he was doing. I didn't get it.

We haven't left his house at all this week, which worried me a bit at first because I thought we would run out of food and the thought of leaving Harry alone (because he was in no condition to go out and see people even though he was getting better) scared me to death.

The both of us lay on his couch, Harry laying underneath me while he ran his fingers through my hair, my head and hand resting on his chest.

"Weren't we suppose to visit your dad this weekend?" Harry asked suddenly, startling me a bit. I had completely forgot that I had arranged with my dad for him to meet Harry this weekend, the thought slipping my mind after everything that's happened.

"I forgot about that. I can call him later today and tell him that this weekend's not good for us." I said looking up at him from his chest. I didn't want him to feel like he had to meet my dad this weekend because I know he wouldn't mind waiting another week.

"No, I think... I think I want to get out and see some people. I'm getting sick of the same surroundings. I need some fresh air and a cigarette." He chuckled, the sound seeming foreign after not hearing for almost a whole week.

"Are you sure? Because he won't mind at all." I assured him but he just shook his head.

"Braydon I want to meet your dad. Maybe not today, I think tomorrow might be better."

So we waited until tomorrow.

+++

We both stood in his bedroom, well, I was sitting on his bed while he got dressed to go meet my dad. Obviously being here all week I didn't have "nice" clothes with me. So we drove back this morning to Angie and I's shared apartment to pick up some clothes for me. I ended up picking out a beige knit turtleneck since it was cooling down a bit now that we were entering December, my birthday month. I also picked out some ripped boyfriend jeans and my black ankle boots.

I was already dressed and was now helping Harry get ready by helping him pick out what to wear and telling him repeatedly that my father would love him. His closet went from basic everyday clothes that you'd find in any older boy's closet, to Burberry and Yves Saint-Laurent. Looking through all his expensive clothes was making my mouth water. Of course I've seen these clothes everywhere, from magazines to runway shows, I've never actually seen them in person much less on someone I actually knew. I picked out a floral printed blouse by Burberry, telling Harry that I need to see him in this.

"Why have I never seen you wear these before?" I gaped as I took the blouse off the hanger and handed it to Harry. He took it out of my hands and shrugged it on over his naked torso, the fabric very thin and see through making my heart thump.

"I'm not going to show up to classes wearing designer brands Bray, that would be weird." He laughed, buttoning up the shirt all the way to his collarbones.

I stood up from the edge of his bed and walked over to him, placing my hands on his chest, my fingers fiddling with the button at the top. One by one, I slowly unbuttoned the blouse until his butterfly tattoo was just peeking out.

"There, that's better." I smiled, leaning in and kissing his neck.

"It's too low, I look like a douchebag." Harry snorted, moving to stand in front of his full body mirror to look at his outfit. When he lifted his hands up to start buttoning them up again, I moved my hands from behind him to stop his actions.