Chapter 29

Bright. It was so bright and I felt like no matter how much I tossed and turned, I couldn't escape the brightness. I could still feel Harry's arms around my waist but we were no longer in the same position. He was spooning me as I turned back and forth to try and escape the light. I was worried I was going to wake Harry up so I stopped moving and settled on hiding my head in his chest. His arms moved to hold me tightly against him, making him sigh contently.

"Are you done now?" Harry grumbled, his voice so low and gravely that it was barely audible. Shoot, I woke him up.

"Yeah, sorry." I mumbled, feeling bad for waking him up like this. Harry chuckled deeply.

"Just go back to sleep Bray." I smiled at how he was starting to call me Bray. I liked it, it was much better than Braydon Alaska, which I had no idea why he started calling me that in the first place. Probably to piss me off.

"It's too bright." I said and Harry groaned. He turned over onto his back but kept his arm underneath me, still holding me. His other arm came over to shield his eyes from the sunrays coming in through his curtains.

"Fuck okay, let's get up." Harry sat up in bed and pulled his arm from underneath me to run his hands down his face. I frowned at the lack of heat that came with him getting up, I hadn't even realized how comfortable I felt laying on him until he got up. I sat up as well, stretching my stiff muscles and yawning. When my eyes opened up again, Harry's head was turned over his shoulder, watching me with a smirk on his face. I was tempted to ask him why he was smiling at me but I decided against it in case he didn't realize he was doing it. Once Harry seemed to snap out of whatever trance he was in he said,

"Do you um... do you want breakfast?" Harry asked, seeming unsure of what to say or if he should be even asking me to stay for breakfast.

"Sure." I smiled, knowing he's probably never done this before, and trying to make this easier for him. Harry shot me a small smile before standing up and putting on some basketball shorts, leaving them hanging low off of his hips giving me a good view of his v line. I felt my cheeks heat up as I stood up as well and let Harry lead the way into his kitchen downstairs.

"Sit." Harry said, gesturing to one of the high chairs next to the island. I pulled one out and sat on it, resting my elbows on the counter and leaning my head on my hands. I watched Harry as he took out a toaster, some bread and peanut butter.

"Wait you're not allergic to peanuts, are you?" Harry asked, his eyes going wide. I chuckled and shook my head.

"No I'm not." I thought it was cute that he would ask, such a simple question that even he thought to ask. Harry put four pieces of toast into the toaster and then tapped his hand along the counter, waiting for the toaster to pop. I felt the urge to bring last night up, and before I thought to much about it, I asked him.

"You know we have to talk about last night right?" Harry looked up at me.

"What is there to talk about?"

I sighed, "Harry."

"I know, I know." Harry pulled the four pieces of toast out of the toaster and spread peanut butter over top of them before sitting down next to me at the island. He handed me a plate with two pieces of toast and I thanked him.

"I think we need to establish where our relationship is so-" I started to say but Harry cut me off.

"Braydon I already told you, I don't do relationships. This isn't a relationship." Harry said, gesturing between him and I.

"Then what is it?" I asked, tired of him always saying he doesn't date or whatever. Harry was quiet for a while.

"I don't know. But whatever it is, I've never felt anything like this before." I nodded in agreement.