Chapter 48

Harry's body lay on top of mine; I couldn't feel anything but love at this very moment. Nothing but undeniable love for this beautiful man who loved me back.

"I love you more than anything Braydon." Harry said, smiling and shifting so that I was now lying on his chest. Harry's arms cradled me to his chest, holding my tightly as if I might leave. It's not like I would leave, I'm not even sure if I can stand up right now.

"I love you so much Harry." I smiled up at him. His cheeks flushed a tad pinker than they already were and I swear my heart swelled three sizes bigger. His right hand came up to my cheek, taking it into his large hand and pulling my face up to meet his in a kiss. It seemed like every time he kissed me tonight, each one was filled with more love than the last one.

"I love you." Harry said into the kiss, both of our lips curling up into smiles. I don't think 'll ever get used to hearing his voice say those beautiful words, I've waited so long to hear them. Soon we were just smiling against each other, neither one of us pulling away from the kiss, just breathing in each other with a mash of teeth and tongue and smiles. When we finally did pull away, Harry said,

"I've held it in so many times, saying I love you. I don't think I'll be able to ever hold it in anymore." He admitted and my cheeks were hurting from smiling so much.

"Good. I don't want you to ever hold it in." I smiled. For a while we just lay there, on the heated bed underneath the sheets just staring at each other lovingly, neither one of us wanting to move.

"How do you feel?" Harry asked, breaking the silence.

"I feel okay, kind of sore." Harry's eyebrows creased when I said the word sore, like he was worried he had hurt me.

"But a good sore. Like when I move I can almost feel you on me." I explained and Harry smiled, ducking down to kiss my jawline.

"I want you to be able to feel me for days." He groaned making me gasp and blush. I'm sure I will, I thought.

"Was... Was I okay?" I ask timidly, trying to change the subject. Of course I know that he's been with far more other girls and I also know that there's no way I could ever compare to them. They knew what they were doing, where as for me, this was my first time.

"Braydon, don't doubt yourself for a second. You... you were amazing. The best I've ever had because I love you and I've never made love to someone I love before. All those other people, I never cared about any of them, they meant nothing to me and neither did the sex. It all meant nothing. You don't compare to them. You mean everything. And you will always be my everything." Harry said. Hearing him say those words made me question why I ever doubted myself in the first place. Of course he wasn't comparing me to all those girls. I should have known he loved me too much to do that, I shouldn't have thought that lowly of him.

"On the other hand... how was I?" Harry asked while smirking, his eyes having a mischievous gleam to them. I felt my cheeks heat up and I looked down at the sheets, not wanting to meet his gaze. But I felt his hand wrap around my hair, gently pulling on it to get me to look back up at him. He raised his eyebrow, waiting for me to answer.

"You were, um... you were really good." I stutter, not really knowing what to say. Of course he knew he was good, he just wanted to hear me say it out loud.

"Really good. That's all I get?" He pouts making me giggle.

"You were amazing." I answer truthfully.

"You're so amazing." He said, his eyes seeming to be glimmering in the dim light from his bedside lamp. I blushed and shoved lightly at his chest, wondering what made him say that.