Chapter 64

I woke up to bright lights coming in from the closed curtains in the morning. At least, I thought it was the morning but it was actually noon. I spread my hands over to my side to try and feel for the sleeping body next to me, but Harry isn't there. I frown and figured he must have gotten up because it was so late in the morning. He was probably hungry, I tell myself. I sit up and stretch my hands over my head, my back cracking a bit as I do so. Harry's shirt that I'm wearing falls over my shoulders loosely, the size too big for my smaller frame. I decide to go to the bathroom before I get up, just to make sure I'm not overflowing or anything. After I finish, I walk out into the main room, or the living room of our slightly more furnished apartment. The big glass windows that lines the back wall cascading a beautiful light into our new home.

I notice Harry sitting on a stool, his back to the windows as he draws something on a canvas, his hair in a bun and his toes curling as his eyebrows crease in complete focus. I admiringly smile over at him, I love seeing him do what he loves. I wonder how I should approach him, since he probably won't want me to look at what he's working on.

"Morning." I say from where I'm standing, a good ten feet away from him in the large living room. Harry looks up from his canvas looking like a deer caught in headlights and my heart melts, it actually melts because he looks so young and innocent. I feel my cheeks heat up and my heart beat faster in my chest.

"Good morning love." He smiles, a bit of pink spreading on his cheeks. I make my way over to him slowly, I notice his legs and his shoulders relax as he takes his mind off of his drawing for a moment. Harry scoots his stool a bit further back from his canvas set up and pats his lap for me to sit down. I smile giddily and wrap my legs around his waist, one of his hands coming to rest on my waist and the other brushing my dirty morning hair out of my face.

I press my lips to his, the texture of his lips is soft and plump as always and I find myself melting into the kiss and into him almost instantly. His hand squeezes my hip gently making me squeal with delight.

"What are you working on?" I ask after we pull away. I don't turn around to look at it, just in case he doesn't want me to see it. Harry laughs nervously and glides his hand over his tied up hair.

"It's nothing, just this dumb thing, I don't know." He babbles and I already have a feeling of what he's drawing because of the way he's brushing it off.

"Can I look at it?" I ask cautiously hoping he says yes.  Harry's eyebrows creases as he looks over his drawing, the dirty marks of charcoal pencils smudging over his face as he rubs his hands over it.

"No, not yet. It's not done and I want it to be perfect when you see it." He says, looking back down at me and smiling. I nod my head and get off of his lap so he can return to his drawing.

"I'm going to go make us some breakfast, let me know when you're done." I smile, leaning down to kiss his addictive lips again. I feel Harry smile into the kiss as he holds one of my hands, his dirty and gritty fingers holding onto my soft ones.

"I love you." He says against my lips and I bush and giggle all at once.

"I love you too."

I saunter into the kitchen knowing Harry was watching me closely, and I could have sworn I heard him groan quietly. Even though it was noon, I wondered if Harry had even had breakfast yet, regardless I pulled out some pancake mix we got at the store last night and began to make some. Before I even had time to begin pouring the mixture onto the frying pan, Harry called over to me and told me I could look at his drawing now that it was done.

I walked over to him excitedly as he stood from his stool at his full height now, holding the canvas up so that he could turn it around in a second.