Chapter 35

Harry cupped my jaw with his hand, pulling me down to meet his lips half way because I was taking too long to decide whether I should kiss him or not. His lips folded over mine perfectly and it was like I was thrown into a state of ecstasy. All my senses went wild as Harry kissed me, every part of our skin that was touching seemed to be on fire, and I was hoping he felt the same way.

I brought my hands to wrap themselves at the back of his neck, pulling on his hair because I know he loves it. I felt his tongue glide against my bottom lip and I quickly opened my mouth, giving him access to explore. I accidentally rolled my hips against Harry's and I felt one of his hands fly down to my hip, squeezing it tightly.

"Fuck Bray, don't do that." Harry mumbles against my lips.

"But I want you Harry." I said against my better judgment, it was like every thought I had, I spoke. I continued to roll my hips against Harry's and he continued to moan against my lips. I could already feel him getting hard... Harry moved his hand from my hip back up to my jaw, his fingers wrapping lightly around the back of my neck.

"Hey, hey." He said, moving my head so my eyes could focus on his. "Just kiss me." He said quietly, bringing my lips down to meet his again.

"I want you to take me." I muttered against his lips. Harry groaned and then pulled away, sighing and then smiling at me. Harry shook his head and said,

"Braydon I would love to take you right here but I don't... I don't want that for you." I nodded my head, silently thanking him for getting some sense into me. Harry chuckled.

"I don't think you should smoke again." He laughed and I did too.

"Yeah, you're probably right." It was quiet for a bit after that. I had rested my head against Harry's chest, still sitting in his lap as he rubbed his arms slowly up and down my back. I could still feel the drug running through my system, the feeling having not faded at all but more like it changed. Now it seemed like it was just making me tired and relaxed, sort of like before but now I wasn't feeling as goofy and ecstatic.

Something crossed my mind however, something that happened not to long ago at that party. I suddenly remembered when I kissed Dylan. I never apologized to Harry for it and I felt like now was a good time.

"I'm sorry." Harry looked down at me with a confused face.

"Sorry for what?" He asked, puzzled.

"I'm sorry for kissing Dylan in front of you, I don't know why I did that and-"

"It's fine. It was my fault for flirting with those girls in the first place so, I'm sorry."

"No, you didn't do anything wrong, we hadn't said anything about flirting with other girls or guys, I on the other hand kissed someone right in front of you on purpose to make you angry." I moved my head so I was looking straight at him now. His hands were slowly moving up and down my back, tracing the curve teasingly.

"It's over now and the kiss obviously meant nothing to you so it doesn't even matter." Harry said while he rolled his eyes, he was obviously tired of talking about this so I decided to drop it since he forgave me.

It was quiet for a while, nothing being said between the two of us for a while. We were just staring into each other's eyes. Harry suddenly broke the silence.

"You're beautiful." My cheeks heated up quickly after the two words left his mouth. I shook my head no and snuggled my face up into his neck.

"It's true." Harry chuckled. I kissed the skin of his neck lightly, wishing he would stop making me blush.

"You're beautiful too Harry." I said, my words muffled by the skin on his neck. Harry laughed and kissed the top of my head, wrapping his arms around me and hugging me to him tightly.