Chapter 1 (PHASE ONE)

Wanda Maximoff / The Scarlet Witch - Elizabeth Olsen
____________________________________

"Tommy! Billy!" Wanda said as she looked at the horrified faces of her twin sons, staring back at her

"Tommy! Billy!" Wanda said as she looked at the horrified faces of her twin sons, staring back at her. America Chavez has opened a dimensional portal to the universe where Wanda's children are.

Wanda looked around and realized that she was in her suburban home where her family with Vision is.

"Mother!" The boys screamed at the sight of the Scarlet Witch.

The red-haired woman looked back at America Chavez. "What have you done!" Wanda said in a threatening tone. Her prime target is not exactly America Chavez, but with her multidimensional abilities to travel from one universe to another, she plans to absorb the teenage Mexican girl's powers no matter the price - even if it meant killing her just to get back to her children.

She's no longer Wanda, she's The Scarlet Witch, the Harbinger of Chaos, the queen of darkness perched on her throne in the obsidian temple in Wundagore Mountain, corrupted and beguiled by the Darkhold - erasing every inch of humanity she's got.

This Wanda is far from the avenger everyone knew as if the tiniest shred of light has completely disappeared out of her conscience; menacing, destructive, and downright terrifying.

"Mom!" The boys ran upstairs. Suddenly a Wanda variant came running down from the second floor of the house to comfort them, telling the boys that she's their real parent.

"Wait! Wait, I'm your mother," The Wanda variant said.

Unlike the Scarlet Witch, the Wanda Maximoff variant has darker-brown hair and wears clothes that you would casually wear in the comfort of your home which is a far cry from the ancient-like red garments worn by the Scarlet Witch.

The Scarlet Witch, using her powers, tossed the sofa aside as she walked towards the Wanda variant and the twin boys.

Wanda Maximoff variant raised her hand; it glowed bright red to shield her kids from the incoming threat of a raging woman sauntering towards them.

"Get away from them!" The Scarlet Witch said, unleashing her fury on the Wanda variant and hurling the lesser-powerful woman to the corner.

America Chavez kept the portal to the other universe open. When she witnessed the Wanda variant being helpless & tossed by the Scarlet Witch. The Mexican teen tries to intervene but is stopped by the Undead variant of Dr. Strange.

"No." Undead Strange said.

America Chavez looked at him.

"Not yet." Undead Strange said, his body partially destroyed by the Scarlet Witch herself.

"Mommy!" One of the boys said.

"Stay away from our mom!" Said the other.

The boys went to the pile of stuff and started throwing things at the deranged image of their mother.