Chapter 17

Wanda opens her eyes and acknowledges that she isn't in the realm that she's currently staying in. The entire environment is city-like with high-end skyscrapers in the imitation of a multi-billion dollar business headquarters or even a luxurious five-star hotel.

Despite the futuristic scenery of children in water-powered jetpacks or rocket shoes that levitate only two feet from the ground, the adults in business attires about to ride on a supersonic bullet train heading to various destinations in the city...

Despite the futuristic scenery of children in water-powered jetpacks or rocket shoes that levitate only two feet from the ground, the adults in business attires about to ride on a supersonic bullet train heading to various destinations in the city, and the dream-like quality of contemporary sculptures in wide parks; there are still elements associated with mother nature such as wide gardens with flourishing flowers, greeneries, and robust trees in the middle of walkways thriving properly despite being in a city.

Whatever world this is… It is a paradise of hope and progress for someone who dreamed of a high-paying job and a better lifestyle.

Wanda's sight moved in the corner, her breath hitched at the back of her throat. In there stood a tall blonde man whom she dearly recognized.

"Vi-Vision?" Wanda stuttered. Not only because it's her husband. But hell he looked hot and slightly different from the Vision she knew. He appears in his human form with blonde hair, fair-skinned, and blue-eyed with a relaxed but pleased expression on his face.

Vision is shirtless and sweaty like he just went to the nearby gymnasium: his torso is smooth and musclebound with light tufts of hair. But his arms are mechanical and robotic. He's not an android nor a human, he is both! The Vision she's seeing is a cyborg!

The cyborg man ambles towards her and without a second thought…

"Vision I-" Wanda was cut off when the man kissed her gently on the lips. Wanda's eyes widen in shock for a moment then gives in to the temptation. Wanda deepens the kiss into a passionate one, savouring every second of it.

Despite the man's cool metallic cybernetic arms encircling her body; his bare human torso is warm, well-built, and husky - a tantalizing combination of feel, temperature, and texture as she pleasurably devours him like there's no tomorrow.

Vision gasped for his breath when they parted.

"My Sokovian sorceress is one hell of a kisser," Vision smirked.

"Of course I am," Wanda said in a sultry tone, she then glances at her reflection in the glass wall of an establishment near them, she looked peculiar too! Her hair is the colour of dark wood and her attire is similar to the other adults she saw earlier, she's clad in a scarlet-hued, more casual and laid-back but still noticeably corporate outfit.

"I'm just gonna take a shower and we'll go pick the kid up from school," Vision said and kissed her on the cheek. She could feel herself, agreeing with what he said.

Wanda watches as Vision left, in the corner of her eyes she could feel someone standing there gazing at her. When she looked over, Wanda saw a shimmery transparent silhouette of a little girl she realizes to be Milla's astral projection.