Chapter 49

The same gravitational force of a pull devours them again the air is heavily warm but not burning as they were surrounded by shimmering lights that are both blinding and distorting in nature; the fabric of reality once again shifted around them endlessly with endless sparks of electricity and static squinching and distorting simultaneously. Their frames are stretched out like rubber bands once more as they travel with great velocity. A bright blaze engulfs Milla's sight then everything went black...

Earth-222 - Present

Milla Maximovich/Maximoff Pov

I could feel my mom's soothing cooings as she rubs my back in circling motions as I wrenched my guts out; vomiting from a bucket that my dad – I mean Vincent has readied for me. The data of events I have gathered have been saved by his spectral screen, his memory-collecting device. With the last bit of my energy, I manage to transfer the last memory of the events. “I would never time travel again... That is far more exhausting...” I said.
My mother chuckled at my remark, “Don't worry that's my last time either.” She said as she catches her breath.

“What happened? Did it work?” I said nervously. My anxiety and overthinking always get the best of me. Though thanks to taking medications for PTSD and nightmares things had gotten a bit better as long as I don't tap out during my sleep.

“Don't worry kid, You and your mom's efforts aren't wasted.” Natasha (Brown Widow) said. The variants of Natasha, Liseth, and Terence, and my aunts from another universe are also given the signal of my and my mother's date of arrival. I thought that we were long overdue considering the time we had at Earth-222's Past. It turns out that Mom has been keeping track of the dates while I was recording the events. She made sure that we were not behind schedule.

I walked outside to see what Nat has been referring to. My eyes watered in delight as I enjoyed the view from Vincent's balcony at his beach cave laboratory,

Earth-222 has transformed into a breathtaking futuristic coastal city, I am immediately struck by the magnificent sight of towering skyscrapers that shimmer in the sun's rays. The buildings are constructed with a combination of glass, steel, and recycled materials that give them a sleek and modern look. Yet, somehow, they blend in effortlessly with the natural environment that surrounds them. I flew upwards with my mother who gestured for me to hover along.

“Come with me,” Wanda said. And I did!

The city's streets are clean, bustling with activity, and alive with the sounds of people chatting, laughing, and going about their daily routines. However, what sets this city apart from any other I've ever seen is the fact that it incorporates natural energy, magic, and advanced technology into its very foundation.
The city's energy is provided by a series of towering wind turbines that spin in harmony with the sea breeze that blows in from the ocean. The turbines are designed to maximize efficiency while minimizing their impact on the environment. Alongside the turbines are arrays of solar panels that capture the sun's energy during the day, and store it for use during the night.
The magic in this city is apparent in the way that it enhances the beauty of the natural environment. I could feel a natural energy radiating everywhere. The streets are lined with flowers, trees, and shrubs, that seem to glow with an otherworldly radiance. The air is scented with the fragrance of blooming plants, and the sound of waterfalls and streams provides a soothing background to the city's hustle and bustle.

The technology in this city is cutting-edge and seamlessly integrated into the everyday lives of its inhabitants. Everything from transportation to communication is streamlined and efficient. High-speed trains travel along maglev tracks, silently gliding through the city. Flying cars zoom overhead, controlled by a sophisticated network of sensors and algorithms that ensure their safety and efficiency.