☆18

Ik Jisung ain't even in this book but HAWT 🥵

The next few weeks went by like a flash and Jihye still wasn't getting anywhere

The next few weeks went by like a flash and Jihye still wasn't getting anywhere. She attempted multiple times to approach the brothers but something always got in the way, thus failing.

She thought long and hard about what she could do, but couldn't think of anything reasonable.

Until she remembered what Johnny had suggested about seducing them. She initially stated that she would no way in hell do that and hated the idea, thinking it was crazy. But at this rate, she would be here for years trying to get them to talk.

She told herself that she wouldn't. But here we are. Was she really about to do this?

She figured that it would be best to start with the easiest, and with that, she embarked on her journey to find Jaemin

Jihye assumed she would have to look everywhere for him as per usual since the house is huge and one would be lucky to encounter another person the same day.

But luck was on her side when she walked past a random room, instinctively glancing inside and spotted Jaemin.

Upon entering, she scanned the unfamiliar room and soon realised it was a recording studio.

She approached the boy who was seated on a couch while studying a piece of paper and took a seat beside him. She sat cross-legged trying to be seductive.

Jaemin was so engrossed in what he was doing that he didn't even notice her until she lightly coughed.

He flinched, whipping his head to the side to be met by Jihye, who held a strange smile on her face. She was trying to look alluring.

"Fuck, you scared the shit out of me," He said slightly chuckling.

"Whatcha doing?" She attempted to sound flirty but she was curious about what he was doing.

"Oh, these are the lyrics for a song I've been writing and I'm just going over them. I write and compose songs you see."

"Is it a love song? If it is, it would add to the list of songs that make me think of you.'

His eyes widened and he froze. Jihye cringed and mentally facepalmed at her stupid choice of words. She knew that she had no idea how to seduce so she opted for her second alternative. Flirting.

"You're really cute, you know." She fiddled with the sleeve of his hoodie and she could see the blush creeping onto his face.

"And handsome" She giggled but she was internally gagging.

I mean she wasn't lying, she did find him attractive but she felt stupid behaving like this.

"I- Uh"Jaemin just sat there completely flustered and slightly uncomfortable as he stared at the girl who had an intended to be a flirtatious smile on her face but she knew she looked ridiculous.

"Your smile is so cute and your eyes..."
She trailed off as she looked into his eyes. His captivating dark orbs sparkled under the light and they were mesmerising to look at.

She was so lost in his angelic eyes that she lost all connections around her and completely forgot what she was doing.

They held eye contact for a while before Jihye broke out of her trance and stood up. She knew this wasn't working.

"I-I'm sorry" She excused herself quickly leaving the room.

Jaemin watched as she disappeared out of sight, a fluttering sensation lingering in his stomach. He was flustered and he couldn't get the sight of her beautiful eyes out of his head.

Coming back to reality, he shook it off and continued from where he left off.

Johnny, what have you suggested to the poor girl- 😪