☆19

I'm in a shitty mood again 😣

"Well, that went terribly." She mumbled to herself, embarrassed.

Not long after, she set off to find her next target, Renjun. If this was going to work on anyone, it would be him, considering his flirtatious personality.

Unfortunately, unlike Jaemin, it took her a while to find him.

She searched all the rooms, all the halls and every place she thought he would likely be and eventually, she found him in the kitchen rummaging through the cabinets.

She went to approach him, until she halted, remembering their last encounter. She recalled the anger and sadness on his face after she mentioned the photo.

Jihye hesitated a bit, torn whether to approach him or not but she had to. She needed them to open up to her and give her information and she was determined to complete her task.

Building up the courage, she took a deep breath before striding up to him. She had faith that it would go smoothly and he would pick up on her actions...

Long story short, it didn't work... It was a disaster.

It just consisted of an awkward Jihye attempting to flirt but failing immensely while Renjun stood there, utterly confused by her strange behaviour. Although he did flirt back at first, he soon stopped, finding it quite amusing.

This went on for a while and as it progressed Jihye only felt more idiotic and awkward. She wanted the ground to swallow her up.

For the second time that day, she felt thoroughly stupid and embarrassed. She cringed and internally gagged at every word that came out of her mouth.

She knew she was making a fool of herself and that she wasn't getting anywhere again so she stopped, apologised and turned to leave. But before she did so, she looked at him

"Hey I'm sorry about last time, you know," she implied and he took the hint, pursing his lips together.

"I didn't mean to hurt you" she gave him an apologetic look to which he responded by offering her a small yet soft smile.

"It's alright," she smiled.

"I know you didn't mean any harm" She muttered a small 'thank you' before proceeding to take her leave.

-

Jihye groaned as she reached her room, flopping onto the bed.

"Well, that was a fucking waste of time." She took a mental note to 'thank' Johnny later.

She wouldn't dare to even think about trying it on Donghyuck. If it didn't work on Jaemin and Renjun, then it certainly wouldn't work on him. 

She concluded that she would simply try talking to him. Can't be that hard right?

 Can't be that hard right?

What will she do next? 🤔