☆6

It was a typical morning at the 3 sons mansion

Silence was the only thing that lingered in the air, nothing else could be heard except the chirping birds from outside the windows, upon entering the house.

Breakfast was placed on a huge dining table, surrounded by fancy chairs, neatly positioned, the smell of delicious food was detectable throughout the mansion.

Eggs, pancakes, waffles, you name it, it was all neatly served, ready to be eaten up, all cooked by their personal chef.

Of course, no one ever ate at the table, either they would pass by and take a bite to go or would just skip breakfast, so the fact that the food remained untouched was foreseeable.

But the chef had to make the food like this on a daily basis, so this was just a mere routine for everyone in the mansion.

Eventually, the youngest of the 3 brothers, entered the large dining room, eyes glazing at the various plates of food, walking specifically towards the plate of freshly made pancakes and grabbed a few onto a plate.

As he was doing so, their butler, Dohyun (random) walked into the room.

When the boy noticed him, a beaming smile grew on his face and he said.

"Goodmorning!"

"Goodmorning to you too Mr.Na" He replied.

"Please, just call me jaemin!" Jaemin pleaded, like usual.

"As you wish Mr.Na- uh- I mean jaemin!" Dohyun spoke, so used to calling him Mr.Na despite jaemins pleads not to.

Jaemin smiled warmly at him.

It was normal for jaemin to act like this to the maids and butlers that work in their mansion, he was kind and polite to them, unlike the others, or more specifically, donghuck.

But with his brothers, this side never showed once.

Jaemin turned to exit the room, but as he did so, his smile vanished as he bumped into someone, the person he least wanted to see.

His personality completely did a 360 and it was like he wasn't even the same person.

He stumbled a bit but managed to keep his balance.

The air grew tense as he glared at the slightly shorter boy in front of him.

"Watch where your going!"
Donghyuck spat.

"You watch where your going!" Jaemin retorted in a rather harsh tone.

Donghyuck just stared at the boy, eyes piercing holes into his body.

Jaemin watched as the older boys eyes darkened, screaming anger and filled with rage, like he was ready to kill.

If looks could kill, jaemin would be long gone.

It wasn't often that the boys encountered each other, in fact it was very rare.

They lived in a huge mansion and did their separate activities at separate times, so this was something out of the ordinary to say the least.

"Just get out of my sight before I snap your head off!!"
Donghyuck spat, venom driving from his lips.

Jaemin, however was not intimidated by the boy, he was actually calmer and knew better than to endlessly fight with him, so he did the best thing he could, and walked away without a word, not ever sparing him another single glance.

As the two boys departed, Dohyun, who had witnessed the scene that had just occurred, sighed and shook his head in a disappointed manner.

__________________________________

Rood much?
🙃