☆37

Y'all know what I'm gonna say so I ain't gonna say it lol 😳
Anyway 37 let's go!!

It was a day like any other when Jihye woke up with a strong feeling of determination

It was a day like any other when Jihye woke up with a strong feeling of determination. There was no stopping her as she was determined to re-attempt to get the brothers to get along.

Only she didn't know how, she thought about the classic trap that she had attempted three times already which failed every time, and if history taught her anything, it was to not do it again.

The confused girl groaned and lay on her bed, face down trying to think of what to do.

She stayed in that position for a while until her brain finally gave up and decided on the only thing she could think of.

It was her birthday- which she had actually forgotten about- so she decided to kindly invite them to a little celebration, nothing big and she hoped they would accept it. She really couldn't think of anything else.

Was she planning on telling them that the others would be there? Yes.

Did she? No.

She was going to until she was met face to face with each of them but she felt as if she couldn't spit the words out, so she just invited them individually, praying that they'll empathize with her since it was her birthday.

Jaemin immediately accepted and so did Renjun who seemed low-key excited. Now it was just Donghyuck.

As for the brown-haired boy, Jihye looked all around the mansion hoping to find him but alas, he was nowhere to be seen.

She concluded that he wasn't home so she decided to write him a note and slip it under his door, hoping that he'd accept her invitation. She grabbed a pen and paper and wrote,

Donghyuck,

It's my birthday and it would be great if you could celebrate with me, please? Come to the garden at 8 pm,

Luna

She slipped the letter under his door and just hoped that he would come.

-

She had everything set up with the help of Dohyun of course- cake, drinks, and decorations were all in place while she waited for the three enemies to arrive.

The first to arrive was Jaemin who was dressed smartly and looked dashingly handsome.

The boy approached her with a smile on his face and offered her a rose which she gladly accepted with a smile.

A few minutes later, Renjun arrived bearing a small gift and offered it to her while wishing her a happy birthday.

Jaemin was glaring at the boy who had not yet noticed his presence but as soon as his eyes landed on the figure of his stepbrother, his expression changed and was replaced with one of annoyance.

"What is he doing here?" Ren straight up said.

"I could ask the same thing?"

"Guys please, it's my birthday, could you just get along for one night, please?" She looked hopeful, trying her best to convince them.

The two boys hesitated and shared one last glance before nodding, making the girl proud.

"Good, now come sit here." She motioned for Renjun to take a seat beside her, which he did.

Tension filled the room and to say it was uncomfortable was an understatement but Jihye was determined to do this.

She didn't know whether Donghyuck would show up or not, that was if he even read the note.

Deep down, she was disappointed and sad and figured that she'd just have to accept the fact that he wasn't there, that was until a figure entered the room.

Speak of the devil.

Good luck gurl 😳