☆11

It had been a few hours since her arrival and she has yet to leave the room and commence her mission

After a while of debating, Jihye finally departed the comfort of the room to explore the mansion and in intentions of encountering the 3 brothers.

She stepped out of the room into the large corridor, choosing to take a left turn since she hasn't got a clue where she's going.

The halls that she passed were decorated with expensive-looking portraits and paintings and the floor was a beautiful, dark red carpet.

As she reached the end of the corridor, she was faced by two long staircases, both leading downstairs.

Sensing there was someone down there, she hesitated for a while until she built up the courage to descend.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs she was greeted by a large area which she assumed was the living room, due to its sophisticated interior.

Large pristine, white sofas encircled a glass coffee table, both facing an enormous tv. A massage chair was positioned in the corner of the room, accompanied by a large green plant. The walls were an elegant gold colour, some of them decorated with even more works of art.

It looked stunning.

She was stood there, busy gawking at the sight, but unknown to her, someone was watching her, and it wasn't until said person lightly coughed, that she realised his presence.

As her eyes fell upon him, she internally shrieked. He had a long-boned face with a pointed chin, his dark brown eyes sparkled in the light of the sun, beaming through the window, his nose was cute and his pink lips
looked delicate and soft. His platinum blonde locks sat messily on top of his head.
His attire was casual and comfortable.

To say he was handsome was an understatement.

After moments of staring at him, she suddenly snapped out of her trance, noticing the confused look on his face.

"Uh hi!" He spoke more in a questioning manner.

"Hey!" Jihye uttered not knowing what to say.

"Um, mind I ask who you are?" The man spoke trying not to sound rude.

"Oh um right, I'm Ji-luna! Lee luna!"She said, mentally cursing at herself for the hundredth time for almost revealing her real name.

"Well hi, luna! I'm jaemin! Nice to meet you."
He pronounced with a cheerful smile on his face.
Jihye just nodded while smiling.

Jaemin. So he's the first brother.
she thought to herself.

"So why are you here?"Jaemin politely asked.

She internally panicked since hadn't thought of what to say to them so she pondered for a moment.

"Uhh- I'm a m-maid!" She announced.

A maid? Really Jihye?
She thought to herself.

Noticing the nervous look on her face, he decided to not question her any further, so he just nodded with a small smile.

Jihye was a little embarrassed at this point, due to her odd behaviour.

As she was about to turn around and leave jaemin spoke up

"So ill see you around I guess?"

"Yeah" she briefly turned to face him, noticing his bright smile.

And with that he left. Once he was out of sight, jihye sighed and facepalmed.

You need to focus, get ahold of yourself.
She told herself, then proceeded to go look for the other brothers.

My brain is empty now lol