☆36

Yo I'm back 😎
Pls don't kill me-
Enjoy :)

Once again, Jihye was in her room, contemplating everything

Once again, Jihye was in her room, contemplating everything. She was thinking about this whole situation and her mission and how she had yet to discover more about the brothers and what Jihoon was hiding.

Too deep in thought, the girl didn't notice she was in a daze until she heard the slight knock on her door.

She was immediately pulled back into reality and snapped her head towards the door.

There stood Jaemin, tall and good-looking as usual.

His attire was casual and his hair was a tad messy and the cute smile on his face lit up the room.

"Hey," he began.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing, just walked passed and saw that you were in a daze, you okay?" he chuckled and Jihye blushed in embarrassment.

"Yea just daydreaming I guess," he nodded but his expression soon turned into one of nervousness.

"Hey, do you wanna em- take a walk with me? I mean you don't have to of course," Jihye looked slightly surprised for a moment making Jaemin feel stupid.

"No- just forget I said anythi-"

"No- I mean yes, I'm bored anyway so let's go." She stood up and walked out of the room, Jaemin following suit with a smile on his face.

They made it to the gardens and strolled around in comfortable silence, enjoying each other's company.

She was enjoying the peacefulness until Jaemin broke the silence.

"Luna?"

"Yeah?"

"What did you do before you were a maid? Like where were you? I realised I don't know much about you."

Jihye froze, she was taken aback by his sudden question and that's when the panic hit her.

She knew she'd eventually have to answer this dreaded question but she still wasn't prepared for it.

"Sorry, you don't have to answer if you're not comfortable," Jaemin said as he noticed the uncomfortable look on her face.

Jihye hesitated for a moment.
"I- um- my mother died when I was really young so it was just me and my dad growing up," she paused trying to think of something believable.

"My dad uh- became depressed and was unable to work so I had to work, I was a uh- waitress in a cafe for a while before I was offered this job which paid well, so I took it."

"Which cafe did you work in?"

"Uh- it's in another city, far away." She was praying that he wouldn't ask any further questions.

"I'm really sorry that you had to go through that, it must have been really hard for you."

"Yeah... It was..." She said quietly as she thought about her true past.

She hated lying to him but she knew there was no way she could ever tell him the truth

After that, Jaemin quickly changed the subject which lifted her mood.

They were having a good time but she felt a bad feeling stir inside her like something bad was going to happen soon.

She tried to shrug it off but she knew deep down that her instincts never lie.

Let's hope she's not right 😳