☆20

Hey yo wassup :)

Johnny barged into the server room in which Jungwoo was working on his computer, trying to find a way to hack any one of Jihoon's systems

"We need to figure out a way to contact Jihye or at least find out what's going on," Johnny stated, startling the man.

"Fuck man! a warning would have been nice." Jungwoo snarled, glaring at the older male.

Johnny ignored him and proceeded to talk
"Jungwoo, do you have any more footage from the camera you previously installed?"

"No, it lost connection a while ago. It appears to have been destroyed and the last footage we secured is this."

He turned the screen towards the leader and it showed the familiar video of Jihoon discussing his plan to unite his sons.

Hearing their conversation, Mark barged into the room, eager to know his best friend's whereabouts.

Mark and Jihye had been very close from the beginning. Ever since she joined Moonlight Shadow, they have been best friends. They were partners in crime and a mischievous duo.

"Isn't there any other way of finding her?" Mark intruded making Johnny glare at him.

Jungwoo opened his mouth about to answer but Johnny beat him to it.

"Jihoon is smart. He'll know if any of us step foot anywhere near his headquarters,"

"What about Jihye?"

"As for Jihye, we don't know the location of the mansion and no doubt the area is secured and crawling with Jihoon's guards, so it would be almost impossible to find her."

"Then what? Are we just supposed to sit around and do nothing?"

Johnny stared at the footage and spoke.
"There's nothing we can do at the moment as we don't know what he's hiding. Jihye knows what she's doing. If she finds out any very important information, she will figure out a way to contact us and it would be easier for her to do so rather than us."

"What if she gets into trouble?" Asked a concerned Mark.

"Then we'll take action. But for now, we should wait."

-

"Donghyuckkkk!! Donghyuck where are you??" Said a screaming Jihye who was running wildly around the mansion.

Now you'd think that this was a completely stupid idea and you'd be completely right.
But what was she doing? And why was she doing it? She had no idea.

Was she in her right mind? Definitely not.

She continued running at full speed trying to find the boy until she crashed into a plant pot, tripping over it and landing face down on the floor.

A snort was heard within the room as the owner of the voice had witnessed the scene.

She lifted her head at the sound and in front of her stood the boy she had been looking for. She was thankful yet annoyed at his amusement.

"What are you snorting at?"

"You" He deadpanned.

"Shut up"

"Says the one who was running around and calling my name like a psycho."

"I'm not a psycho!"

"Sure," He said, sarcasm evident in his voice.

"At least be a gentleman and help me up" she complained.

"No.'

"Fuck you." She regretted her words, thinking that he would snap at her and probably kill her, but to her surprise, he just stood there with a blank face.

She slightly sighed in relief before standing up and fixing her posture.

"Take a walk around the gardens with me." She said as she came up with the idea on the spot.

"No-"

"I wasn't giving you an option." She grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the door.

He stopped abruptly just as she started to walk, making her almost fall for the second time in a span of a few minutes.

She groaned in frustration. She wanted him to accompany her to get close to him.
"Come on, what have you got to lose?"

"My sanity" She rolled her eyes at his response.

"Just come on!" She demanded, grabbing his arm again but this time he didn't argue and instead, just let her drag him to where she wanted.

Jihye wtf are you doing? 😭