☆22

Hey! It's been a while since I last posted since things are really hectic here right now and my mind kinda went blank for a while.
But here I am :)

Lost in thought, Jihoon stared blankly at the wall as he waited for his right-hand man

A few minutes later, a knock was heard on the door, snapping him out of his daze.

"Enter." A man with formal attire entered the room and headed straight towards the large desk.

"You wanted to see me, sir."

"Ah Baekhyun, yes, I did. I want you to visit the mansion and see how it's all going,"

"Yes sir,"

"See what progress they're making and report back to me straight away." The man named Baekhyun nodded.

"I also want you to install..." He opens a drawer and pulls out a camera "This. If anything suspicious happens, tell Chanyeol to inform me immediately."

He didn't know if he could trust Jihye so he decided to take precautions just in case.

-

Sweat coating his forehead, Jaemin danced to the rhythm of the beat emitting from the large speakers.

A sudden knock was heard at the door, making him halt his movement and pause the music.

The door opened revealing Jihye making his lips subconsciously curve into a small smile at the sight of her.

"Hey,"

"Hi" He smiled softly as she approached him.

"You like to dance?"

"Yeah, I love dancing to the music I compose. I practice quite often." He grabbed a towel to wipe his face.

"Song composer and dancer? Wow, you have some talent, my dude." He chuckled.

"Thanks, you want to stay and watch me? I mean only if you want to, of course, that would sound weird haha-"

"I'd love to see your moves." She interrupted his rambling, making him smile.

She headed towards a bench in the corner of the room and sat down as Jaemin resumed the music and began dancing.

Jihye was beyond stunned at how good his dance moves were, too stunned that she didn't notice that she was gawking at him.

Jaemin on the other hand noticed this and the look on her face made him want to try even harder.

As the music eventually came to an end, he stopped dancing and walked toward Jihye who was cheering for him.

"Not bad." He looked at her and gave her a 'is that all you can say look, making her sigh in defeat.

"Okay, okay, it was very impressive. You're really talented you know." He felt the blush rising on his cheeks and he hoped that she wouldn't notice. Luckily she didn't.

"How long have you been dancing for?"

"About a year now. I have always loved dance and music." He felt his heart pounding in his chest as he looked at her while listening to her sweet voice, or maybe that was because he was out of breath. Yeah, definitely that, he thought.

Once again, they found themselves facing each other, lost in each other's eyes and only after a few minutes did they break eye contact.

"Well, uh- I'll leave you to it." She sent him a warm smile before getting up to leave.

Jaemin didn't reply. He was too lost staring at her with hearty eyes to hear her and only did he come back to reality when he heard the door close.

His heart didn't stop racing but this time he knew it was because of her.

-

Jihye left the room, heart pounding in her chest as their previous interaction lingered in her head.

The way he spoke to her and how sweet and kind he was made her heart flutter.

Jaemin was a sweetheart and he had no idea how flustered he made her. She felt this strange feeling in her stomach, like butterflies dancing around.

The mere thought of Jaemin made her heart race. Was she falling for him? No, she couldn't be. Well, that's a least what she told herself.

-

"Miss Lee, I have just been informed that someone is coming to the mansion shortly to see your progress."

Jihye, who was in the kitchen, munching on a cookie, turned around and looked at Dohyun confused yet startled.

"What?"

My loneliness explains the song ^^