☆2

Trigger warnings: child abuse, deaths.

Jihye sat on the couch in the living room of her shared house and headquarters, while images of her childhood played in her mind.

Jihye stood shocked at what she had just witnessed. She saw her father shoot a man dead right in her presence. 

"S-stop what are you doing?" She shouted.

"In this life, you need to be ruthless and have no mercy" her father responded.

"You need to be like me jihye, you need to kill anyone who doesn't obey you."

"Y-your w-wrong?" She mentally cursed at herself for stuttering.

Her father then turned to her, a demonic smile crept a way to his lips, as her he approached her only to slap her hard across the face.

She stood there shocked and in pain, as the stinging sensation on her cheek burned

"Your so pathetic, so innocent and soft, well you'll see, you'll be dead soon."

He said with a psychotic look on his face.

Jihye's face remained emotionless as she recalled more memories.

"S-stop please"

jihye pleaded, her face wet with tears as her father hit her for the hundredth time.

"How dare you give orders to me, how dare you speak to me like that!" Her father yelled enraged.

Jihye didn't respond but instead tried to run away from him, but before she could her father grasped onto her hand tightly, not letting her go.

She tried so hard to escape his grasp but failed.

"S-STOP!" she yelled.

"I should just end you now, your useless anyways"

Just as he pulled his gun out, gunshots were heard outside.

They both froze and suddenly a group of men entered the house, all of them armed and before she could process what was happening, they snatched her out of her father's grasp.

Her father yelled and began shooting, but one bullet was aimed at his head, and the next thing you know, he is on the ground lifeless.

Turnes out her father, was a mafia boss who had done a lot of shit to the gang that saved her and then took her in.

And that gang is now the people she cherishes and cares for like family to this day,
Known as the 'moonlight shadow' gang.

After that incident, she swore to watch out for them always and stay by their side, and thats how she became a mafia.

_____________________________________

Jihye's backstory is harsh.

I will try and update soon :))