☆32

Sorry for the late update 😩
Also 6k what?? Thank you so much ❤

Sorry for the late update 😩Also 6k what?? Thank you so much ❤

"Piss off, I was in here first" A loud voice spat.

"And? You don't own the fucking place"
Another voice fired back.

The two familiar voices continued to argue, making Jihye sprint to the room to end it before it could escalate any further.

"Donghuck, shut up" She didn't even have to see his face to know it was him and that was confirmed when she barged into the kitchen and was met by Donghyck and Renjun arguing. What's new?

Upon seeing her they stopped talking and stood there awkwardly yet still visibly irritated.

"Why is it always you two?"

"Because Na is too soft and he needs to man up." Donghyuck deadpanned.

"You better thank God that he didn't hear that."

"Who says I didn't? An all too familiar voice spoke from behind me.

"Well fuck." Before Jaemin could fire back, Jihye grabbed his arm, diverting his attention to her.

"Jae please, just let it go. Ignore them and walk away." She whispered to him with pleading eyes as she watched his own soften.

He didn't know if it was the proximity of her pleading eyes or even the slight physical contact, but something about her there calmed him and made him feel at ease. He sighed.

"Okay." She beamed at him, making him mimic her action and she patted him on the shoulder before he walked away.

"See, told you he was too soft-"

"Just drop it, Donghyuck." He stopped talking but had a deathly look on his face.

"You too, Renjun, just walk away and leave each other alone." She spoke sternly, half shocking the two half-brothers. They glanced at each other one last time before leaving in opposite directions, leaving Jihye alone in the room sighing in exhaustion.

-

Once again, Jihye found herself walking through the corridors, heading for the delicious food that awaited her in the dining room.

She was mindlessly walking until she halted in her tracks upon hearing a faint voice- a singing voice.

She quietly approached the room of the source and the closer she got, the more mesmerised she became.

Until she reached the room and was standing in front of the large wooden door that was slightly ajar and what she saw shocked her- the beautiful voice that left her in a trance belonged to the cold-hearted Lee Donghuck.

To say she was surprised was an understatement, to say the least. She merely stood there staring at him, sort of in a trance, that she didn't realise that he'd noticed her until he spoke.

"Enjoying the view?" She jumped and immediately saw his piercing eyes and the smirk below them. Dark rosy hues arose on her cheeks but she spoke nonetheless.

"Was that your voice?" She asked ignoring his question.

"No, it was Shrek's" She rolled her eyes "What do you think, you idiot?"

"It's just- wow, I had no idea you could sing like that"

"Oh, I'm full of surprises, Crystal." Once again, a dark shade of pink spread across her cheeks and by then, she'd completely forgotten about the events of earlier that day.

"Do you sing regularly?"

"Fairly often." Thinking about it, he did mention that he sang a while back during one of their encounters.

"Have you ever thought about becoming a singer?"

"Well, I am a singer." He deadpanned.

"You know what I meant." He sighed.

"There's no way I'd make it" He looked at her almost as if he was vulnerable.

"You'll never know if you don't try." She smiled sweetly at him.

Donghyuck felt a strange tug of his heart and an even stranger feeling in his stomach as he looked at the girl. He felt in a way...flustered.

Lee Donghyuck flustered? If only he knew what he was in for.

Better watch yourself Hyuck 😳