☆1

Warnings: shootings and deaths

What is a normal life for a teenager nowadays ? Most teenage girls go to school, spend time with their friends and family and go through relationships.

Well that's not the case for Ahn jihye, her life is far from normal.

Jihye is 18 years old and is actually part of a mafia gang. Yes, thats right.

She is part of the 'Moonlight Shadow' gang and despite her young age, she is their top spy.

"Ok I see him" she whispered into her earpiece as she kept her eyes on the target.

"He's going round the back"

"Ok"

Jihye was on the rooftop of a building, watching out for her team as they fought a rival gang.

"He's behind you, quick!" she spoke
clearly to warn her teammate.

Her teammate quickly turned around a shot the guy right in the head.

That's when another van from the rival gang  showed up.

This didn't go unnoticed to jihye as she called for backup.

In less that minute, backup came and her team immediately started fighting the others.

She watched the intense scene before her eyes, well prepared to shoot if one of her teammates were in trouble.

Jihye watched carefully, with not a single bit of fright or nervousness in her, since she was used to this.

The fight didn't last long. With one final gunshot, the last remaining rival gang member dropped. Seeing this made her sigh relieved.

Just then, she heard footsteps coming from behind her. As she turned around, she saw a man with a knife coming at her.

Her reflexes were quick, so before he could stab her, she quickly took her gun and without hesitation, aimed it straight at his head. 

The man dropped dead right in front of her eyes, but this was a normal thing for her to see.

She made sure there was no one else there, before leaving to go find her team.

"

Mission clear"

She heard jaehyun, her team member say as she walked towards him.

"Great work" she said as she smiled softly at her members and then proceeded to get into the van to go back to their headquarters.

___________________________________

First chapter!
This might take a while cause its gonna be long.