☆23

Helloo fellow nctzens
Yk most of the time idek what to write here lol
Anyway, chapter 23 let's go :-)

Helloo fellow nctzens Yk most of the time idek what to write here lolAnyway, chapter 23 let's go :-)

She swallowed the cookie and turned to face him properly.

"Who?"

"Jihoon's right-hand man. He ordered him to inspect your progress"

"Well, fuck" She cursed under her breath.

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

"I have only just received the news myself." Jihye groaned while gripping her hair tightly, recalling that she had gotten nowhere yet.

She put one hand on her hip and pinched the brim of her nose with the other.

"You need to help me." He looked confused.

"Why? Is there a problem?"

"Yes, a big problem, they still hate each other and I've gotten nowhere," Doyhun stared at her for a moment and thought.

"Please help me"

"Okay, how can I help?" Sighing in relief, Jihye instinctively threw her arms around him, gripping him in a tight hug before she quickly pulled away, a dark shade of pink spreading across her cheeks.

"Uh- sorry." She looked away in embarrassment making Dohyun chuckle at her nervousness.

"Anyway, here's the plan. I need to get them in the same room for when the man arrives to give off the impression that they can at least be in the same room which is a huge improvement from when I started," He nodded.

"It's easier to find out the location of satan himself, also known as Lee Donghyuck, so we can drag the other two to him, without them knowing of course,"

"I'll get Jaemin while you get Renjun and we'll lead them to Donghyuck and make sure they stay there, while the man does whatever he needs to do." Dohyun looked uncertain.

"You know that that's the equivalent of starting word war 3" She sighed, nodding at his remark.

"I know, but that's all I've got though. Just let me know when he is close."

This was the only plan Jihye had and she convinced herself that it was a great idea but boy was she wrong. She just didn't know it yet.

-

"I've received information that he will be arriving any minute now"

"Okay, Donghyuck is in the smaller living room, closest to the garden." He nodded in understanding.

"You go find Renjun and I'll get Jaemin. He nodded in agreement.

Without wasting another second, she sprinted off to find Jaemin. She looked in all the places he was likely to be until she eventually found him in the most obvious place, his studio.

"Hey Jaemin," he flinched at the sudden voice that entered the room.

He was about to shout at the intruder the moment he saw who it was, his eyes softened and his lips curved into a sweet smile.

"Hi Luna, you okay?"

"Yeah, can you come with me real quick?" He looked slightly confused but complied, standing up and she grabbed his hand, making him blush from the sudden skinship as she dragged him out.

She led him to a corner beside the seating room where she spotted Dohyun accompanied by a confused yet irritated Renjun, around the opposite corner. Luckily, the two enemies had not yet noticed each other.

As if on cue the doorbell rang indicating Jihoon's assistant had arrived and that was their signal to push the brothers into the room, Jihye along with them, while Doyhun headed to greet the man.

"Okay, here goes nothing." And with that, she was in a room with three confused men.

When the realization hit them, the three brothers looked at each other wide-eyed, rage evident in them, before their heads snapped towards Jihye.

The panicked girl chuckled nervously and it finally hit her what she was doing.

"Shit." She had practically dug her own grave and there was no turning back now.

And it was when they were seconds away from screaming at each other, that Jihye spotted the visitor through the window, fiddling with something that she couldn't quite tell what.

She realized that he was about to enter the room so to distract the brothers, she did the first thing that came to mind which was falling to the ground, pretending to faint. 

"Luna!!"
"Luna!!"

Jihye wtf are you doing-