☆5

"No you dipshit, thats not how you do it what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"What do you mean? This is perfect."

"Your saying that looks perfect? You need to get your eyes checked." Jihye retorted.

"Whats wrong with it?!" Said yuta.

"That not how you peel potatoes! Who does that?"

"Its a potato, there's no proper way to peel it jihye!"

"It looks like a rotten egg"

"Oh yeah well-"

"Oh shut up both of you!"
He was cut off by a voice.

They both turned their heads towards the source.

"Jihye, johnny needs you in his office ASAP (hehe)"
said jungwoo who had just walked in the room.

"Ok"

Jihye walked towards the door but before she left she turned back and said to jungwoo.

"I hope you like rotten eggs" and winked at yuta

Yuta just glared at her and was about to say something but jungwoo gestured to let it go.

Jihye knocked on the big brown wooden door that stood in front of her.

"Come in"
the voice inside spoke, signaling her to enter.

Judging by the look on Johnny's face, she knew he had a serious matter to discuss.

Johnny is usually the friendly and sometimes playful leader, but that doesn't mean he is soft, of course being a mafia leader meant that he had to be intimidating and tough with his team when required.

But the uncomic look on his face only appeared when something was serious and she internally prepared for what was coming.

"Have a seat."
He gestured towards the black leather chair that was situated in front of his huge glass desk, that was was covered with various papers and devices.

Jihye took a seat and a hundred scenarios of what he could possibly say, played in her head.

"So," he started.

"As you know na jihoon has 3 sons."

Jihye nodded, gesturing him to continue.

"His 3 sons don't get along with each other or even with jihoon himself. These boys are reckless but refuse to work for their father."

Jihye carefully listened as Johnny spoke.

"I have footage that jihoon is looking for someone to knock some sense into those boys, to unite them and make them work for jihoon."

He then showed her the video of jihoon.

"With them working for him, he believes he will be more powerful and unstoppable," he paused

"We know jihoon is planning something, and we need to know what it is, and we need to know if it really was him that killed sungho and why."

Jihye visibly tensed and said

"Okay and what are we going to do about this?"

Johnny smirked

"Well I'm glad you asked, because  you are going to be the one who unites the 3 brothers-"

"WHAT??"
Jihye cut him off, wide eyed, looking like her eyes could pop out of her head.

"Let me finish!" Johnny spoke sternly

"You are going to stay with his sons and unite them all while finding out every ounce of information you can from them"

Jihye stared at him, slack-jawed, not believing what the man in front of her told her.

She eventually came back to her senses and asked

"And how do you suppose I do that exactly?"

"You have to grow close to them, make them talk to you and eventually ask them what they know without revealing who you are obviously" johnny stated.

"What do you mean eventually? How long will I be there for?"

"As long as it takes for them to open up to you"

"What?! Don't you think that jihoon will get suspicious let alone believe that I am not part of a gang?"

"Well you see thats why I am choosing you for this mission, you are our spy and no one has any records of you nor your name or your face, you are basically our secret weapon that no one knows about, so jihoon will just think you genuinely want the job, of course you will get a fake ID but the only way they will suspect you is if you tell them something so you have to keep that mouth of yours closed. I will get more into the details in our meeting tomorrow morning to plan things."

Jihye looked bewildered

"And how exactly am I going to make them get close to me?"

"Seduce them or something, i don't know, do what your good at." Johnny spoke

"Seduce-" he cut her off.

"This is a mission so as your leader I order you to do this no further questions till the meeting."

Johnny got up from his huge leather seat and walked towards the door, ready to exit.

"But they'll kill- and he's gone"

_______________________________

Took a while to update :(
I hate school lol

Idek where the potato thing came from honestly 🤔🙂