☆10

Everything had occurred rapidly over the next few days, she was obliged to sign piles of contracts and paperwork to prove she is for real, of course, in her fake name and details

She mentally prepared herself for her responsibility.

She hasn't seen her members since the day it all started, well she couldn't exactly see them with jihoon watching her 24/7.

A deep breath departed her lungs as she stepped out the car, upon reaching the mansion. She gawked at the sight of the huge building in front of her, needless to say, she was a bundle of nerves.

The man who drove her there worked for jihoon, and was instructed by him to take her there. This was much to his dismay, as he didn't like jihye at all, and was very rude to her, but jihye didn't really care.

The man who had stepped out of the car was now shoving jihye towards the main entrance to the house while gripping her case tightly.

As they reached the front door, the man furiously rang the bell. Surprisingly, the door hastily opened and the complexion of a man in formal clothing, who looked to be a butler, appeared from inside.

With that, the man who drove her there forcefully thrust her case into her arms and left without a word.
Jihye just watched unbothered as he got in his car and drove off, disappearing after a few seconds.

She turned back and peered at the man she had just encountered, his face held a professional, but not intimidating expression.

"Hello, you must be lee luna" he pronounced with a slight smile.

"U-uh yes I am!" She confirmed, mentally cursing at herself for always sputtering.

"I am dohyun, the butler here. I heard about your arrival and your task here. Let me take your bags and I will show you to your room."
He announced.

Jihye was quite thunderstruck at how nice and formal he was, but then again that is his job. He took her case and began walking to what she presumed was her room.

Jihye pursued gradually, glancing around the house. It was huge, beautiful masterpieces decorated the walls, and several expensive vases were seated in various places.
The floor was a red carpet and looked very elegant with the silver and gold walls.

Jihye briefly caught a glimpse of the living room and ogled at the sight. It was huge, the sofas were a cream colour and looked very fancy, the tv was huge on the wall facing the room, a glass coffee table was positioned between the two sofas, and it all looked very luxurious.

After a while of walking, they finally arrived at a door, which jihye presumed was her room.
Doyhun opened the door and jihye instantly gawked at the sight.

In the middle was a huge four-post bed surrounded by golden curtains, facing it was a tv, not quite as big as the previous one but it was still large, a closet was located in the corner of the room, next to a dresser, decorated with lights. Next to the tv was a door, which leads to a bathroom.

To say jihye was impressed was an understatement. Dohyun placed her case down neatly and Jihye thanked him before he exited the room.

Jihye immediately jumped on the bed and sprawled out contently, the soft material of the sheets felt blissful and the fresh smell of lavender lingered through the air. Just as she felt like she was on cloud 9, she suddenly  recalled why she was here.

And at that point, devotion struck through her as she was determined to succeed in her mission and to not let her team down.

Happy November 😊