☆24

Heyy besties,
I have commitment issues so I'm surprised I am actually still doing this lol. But here I am 😀
Enjoy :)

 But here I am 😀Enjoy :)

"Luna!!"
"Luna!!"

The two men known as Renjun and Jaemin rushed towards the girl.

They both grabbed onto an arm and helped her up, surprisingly without saying anything, let alone argue. Wow, teamwork.

Donghyuck however, didn't rush to her, but his face held a look of concern. Of course, he would never admit it and lucky for him, no one seemed to notice.

Jihye fixed her posture, brushing the dust off her clothes before thanking the brothers.

Tention lingered in the room and for a few minutes, the four young adults stood there in an awkward silence, which was quite astonishing since she was fully expecting them to start throwing tantrums at each other. She prayed that it would stay that way.

It was the first time in over a year that the brothers stood in the same room so what would happen was unpredictable.

But alas, her hopes were crushed as Donghyuck broke that silence

"What the fuck is going on??"

"Yeah, I'd like to know as well"

"Uh-" she discontinued her sentence as the door unlocked and entered the man alongside Dohyun.

Slight panic washed over her as her head snapped towards the man but she quickly tried to compose herself.

"Hi, uh-"

"Baekhyun." He said, the corner of his lips curving up ever so slightly.

"Right, Baekhyun, nice to meet you?" She said more in a questioning manner.

"Ah, you must be Luna."

"The one and only." She chuckled nervously but internally cringed at her stupid behaviour.

"What's your business here?" Renjun spoke up as Jaemin and Donghyuck turned their heads towards the visitor, anticipating his answer.

"I work for your father-"

"He's not my father!" Renjun and Donghyuck interrupted simultaneously with audible anger and hatred in their voices. Jaemin on the other hand stayed quiet, though the look on his face indicated he was pissed.

"Anyway, I came to check on the new maid to see how she's doing." He explained.

"This is a trap!!" Donghyuck exclaimed angrily.

"No, it's not."

"Then explain why I was dragged here to be met with these dickheads" Renjun spat.

"You're the fucking dickhead, I was minding my own business when you two assholes showed up." Donghyuck fired back.

"I didn't fucking asked to be dragged here, trust me, the last thing I want is to see you two shits." The two argued, throwing continual insults at each other while Jaemin stayed quiet, too unbothered to argue.

Jihye watched the scene before her, a look mixed between fear and disgust on her face. She mentally facepalmed and felt stupid for thinking this plan would ever work. She wished she'd have just listened to Dohyun.

She glanced at Baekhyun whose face bore a neutral look as he scribbled on his little notepad.

"Well, fuck!" She cursed under her breath and that's when she decided she had had enough of this.

"Enough, all of you!!" She ordered forcefully, grabbing everyone's attention, all eyes now on her.

She opened her mouth to speak, but Baekhyun beat her to it.

"I shall take my leave now." He said before leaving the room. Her eyes darted between the brothers until she ran after him, seeking to give him an explanation, but in vain, he had already departed.

 Her eyes darted between the brothers until she ran after him, seeking to give him an explanation, but in vain, he had already departed

I'm so bored 😭