☆12

Heart still pounding from her encounter with jaemin, jihye roamed through the house erratically, while glimpsing at the modern surroundings that she passed by

It was like a maze, behind every corner she turned, there was something new and unpredictable, that left her gawking at the sight.

It was shocking how big the mansion was considering less than 10 people lived there, but then again they were filthy rich.

She continued exploring curiously until she got fed up, so she decided to make her way back to her room, although, she couldn't seem to find it.

She was beyond lost at this point and had no idea where she even was.

What surprised her the most was the silence that filled the air. There was no one around, and she had only seen one person that day, that person being jaemin.

After turning what felt like the hundredth corner and failing to find her room, she felt fatigued, fortunately, she entered a room, what looked to be a seating room and sat down on the armchair situated in the corner.

Enjoying the feel of the soft material of the chair, She let out a sigh of relaxation as she finally sat down after walking for what felt like hours of aimless wandering.

As she stared into the distance, she caught sight of a table with a drawer in front of her.
Jihye is a curious girl so she opened the drawer and spotted a photo.

She picked it up and scanned it. In this photo was a boy who looked no older than 4 years old, accompanied by a woman who looked to be in her thirties.

Jihye was so focused on the picture that she didn't notice the presence of the boy who had just entered the room and was now standing in front of her, with a slight smirk on his face.

He stared at her figure and waited for a few moments to see if she would notice him, but she was too engrossed in the newly found image, so he decided to speak up.

"I wonder How long will it take for you to notice my presence" he announced, the smirk still evident.

Jihye jolted up and hid the photo behind her back out of instinct.

She was greeted by a slightly taller boy looking down at her. His features were stunning and looked like sculpted art.
His chocolate brown eyes were mesmerizing and his slight pink lips that held a smirk looked so delicate. His jawline looked as sharp as a blade and on his head, sat a mob of light pink locks that looked so fluffy and soft.

Subconsciously, Jihye was staring at him intensely until he spoke up

"What am I that handsome?" He implored, the smirk never leaving his lips.

Jihye instantly broke out of her trance and tried to conceal the rising blush that crept on her face

"Uh-I- sorry." She sputtered

"What your name?"The boy asked

"Uh luna" she replied. He nodded.

"The names Renjun, and what are you doing here exactly?" He interrogated.

Renjun, the brother. she thought.

Jihye thought for a few seconds then decided she would just stick with her previous cover

"I'm a new maid here!" She answered back confidently.

"Maid, huh? well, welcome to the house! Don't expect to see many people around here as I'm sure you know why." He enunciated to which she responded with a nod.

"See you around luna." Renjun said then winked at her.
Jihye smiled warmly at him and watched as he dissapeared out of the room.

Once he was out of sight she grabbed the photo and headed out.
After a while of searching, she finally found the hallway where her room was located.

As she was about to enter her room, she noticed an open door next to her room.

Curiosity got the best of her, as she entered the intriguing room. She examined the area and slowly strided towards a big drawer, just as a voice spoke.

"Who the fuck are you?"

I had writers block 😔