☆9

"Who are you?"The voice uttered in a harsh manner

"Who are you?"
The voice uttered in a harsh manner.

Swerving her head to the source of the voice, her breath hitched in her throat upon seeing the man, Ji-hoon himself, enter the room, through the mysterious door she previously noticed.

She has actually never encountered jihoon face to face before, but she saw pictures of him, but man did he look different in the flesh.

He approached her in a fairly slow pace, arriving a few centimetres away from her.

"I asked you a question! Who are you and what is your business here?"
He interrogated harshly, glaring down at her frozen figure.

To say she was intimidated was an understatement but after a few seconds, she snapped back into reality, remembering her current situation.

"I'm luna, lee luna!" She uttered and handed him her fake ID, swallowing the nervousness.

He eyed her curiously before snatching the slip off of her, analyzing it attentively.

On the fake ID were her fake name, a photo, fake place of birth, let's just say fake everything.
The card was pretty plausible and didn't seem skeptical at all.

"So lee luna, what's your business here?"He asked in a dark manner, sitting at his desk seat.

"Well, I'm here to discuss the matter of your sons, you see I am good with dealing with these kinds of situations, ive been training, so I know how to unite them."
Jihye conversed, all the nervousness vanishing.

Now jihoon looked doubtful, eyeing her ID once again.

"And how do I know you are not an imposter? And how do you know I trust you?"
He questioned quite severely.

Jihyes heart rate accelerated for a few seconds, trying to think of a logical thing to say.

"Uh- well you can check me and do what you must but I'm not an imposter"
She internally facepalmed at herself for the dumb excuse.

He raised his eyebrows and gestured towards his men.

"Do a full back story checkup on this girl, and if you find anything, inform me immediately."
He demanded

Two of the men nodded and left the room with her ID.

Jihoon glanced at her figure, her face held an unreadable expression.

"Now, why would you want to help the most feared mafia gang in the world?" He questioned, cynical about the whole situation.

"Why wouldn't I?"She challenged, with this newly found confidence.

Jihoon looked taken aback by her answer and glared at her.

"Like you said you're the most feared mafia gang in the world, and I have always had a thing for being a gang member. And I am more than capable of uniting your sons and make them a part of this union and you will become even more powerful than before"
She spoke then paused

Jihoon thought for a moment, to be truthful, he was impressed by her confidence towards him. No one he knew dared to speak to him in such a way, but he figured she was confident enough to unite his sons.

"Just imagine how powerful you will be, you will be unconquerable." She added while slightly smirking.

The other men in the room, however, found her highly annoying and wanted nothing more than to shoot her on the spot, but jihoon saw potential.

Just then the previous men who checked jihye reentered the room.

"She's clear, there's nothing suspicious, or anything about her." One of the men spoke.

"It seems like you have potential, so you're hired, BUT, you're beeing watched and you must sign a contract and paperwork to even think about joining this gang, and my men will continue to search up about you and check up on you during your mission and if I find out anything about you, I will kill you without hesitation, this is your test, if you succeed in uniting my sons, you will become a member of this gang, fail and you're dead."

Jihye knew full well she wasn't going to join the fiery warriors but nodded nevertheless.

She knew what she was getting herself into when she confidently spoke.

"Looks like we have a deal"

Kinda long chapter