Ambush

Isaac slowly woke up to see kira asleep right in front of his face. He blinked and noticed kira had her arms around him. He smiled slightly then shook her gently to wake her up. She slowly opened her eyes and mumble out "five more minutes..." Isaac smiled slightly "sure" he began to count to three hundred as kira fell back asleep and nuzzled him. Isaac played with her hair and began to think "she's really adorable... What am I thinking? I just lost misty why am I enjoying this?" After five minutes Isaac woke her up again. She yawned and rubbed her eyes. "Good morning" Isaac sat up "morning shorty. How'd you sleep?" She sat up "pretty great. I hope me cuddling you was okay also i'm not short" Isaac rubbed his neck "it was fine no worries and sure you aren't" he chuckled and got his shoes on as did kira. They went to the common area only to see several people aiming guns at them and their group on their knees except for jaiden and luna. Isaac and kira immediately put their hands up. Jaiden smirked "good, josh take them to go get their supplies" a guy with an assault riffle nodded and walked the two back to the room. "Grab your shit" they began to grab their stuff then Isaac noticed amile under the bed hiding. "Hurry up we don't have all d-" a rattle from under the bed cut him off. He looked at them then slowly went to look under the bed. Isaac took the opportunity to smash his bat into the guy's head knocking him out. Isaac looked at kira "grab the suff and let's go" she nodded and grabbed a duffel bag while Isaac grabbed amile. He grabbed Kira's other hand and rushed to leave through a different exit. He saw no one around and ran with them till they got somewhere safe. Amile looked at him. "You just left everyone..." Isaac sighed "mil i know but i had to keep you safe. Look we'll get them back somehow, okay?" she sniffled and nodded. Kira watched as Isaac put amile down and peeked at the clinic to see his group being loaded into a truck while wearing restraints. "Shit where are they taking them?" Amile sadly said "swear..." Isaac looked at her "sorry" kira watched "maybe we should follow them?" Isaac looked at her "good idea" as the truck left the follow them by going from cover to cover. Hours passed by as the trio followed the truck.

Meanwhile in the truck. Jamie looked at everyone looking sad. "Do you think Amile is okay?" Cole looked at her "i'm sure she's alright" Emma sighed "what about the other two?" Cole took a deep breath "they're probably caring for amile. Look let's not lose hope i'm sure they'll rescue us." Rodrigo nodded "ya ain't gonna have to convince me" Alice nodded "same here" daisy barked in agreement as the truck stopped. The door opened and they were escorted inside while the trio watched from the trees.

To be continued...