Facts about Nightmare Game

Hello to all Nightmare Gamers,

Since I have written up to 25 chapters about  Phop and Mew, so today I'm going to explain the background for all of you to understand what Horror House game is about. There was many things some people still didn't understand exactly what I wrote. So let's get started. 

1. How many ghosts are there in this story?

Mew : Well, how are we doing this Phop?  I didn't count them either. TT(this is crying emoji I think) Why do many people want to know how many ghosts I met? When I encountered them, I didn't have time to count. 

Phop: Let me explain it like this, after the game of hide and seek, Mew started to see ghosts because of the spell he recited. So Mew seems to be able to see it all the time. It is just because in this house we had to do activities, as you all knew, there has never been ghosts who died in here the first place, if Mew doesn't challenge them, he won't be able to see them. But almost every time we have to go out to do other mission, Mew won't know whether what he saw was ghosts or human, there are many times that I had to ignore it because I don't want Mew to be scared.

2. Why can't Phop sees ghosts?

Mew : Yeah, right? Why can't you see it? That day, you recited the same spell as me.

Phop: So the question is back to me again?  Haha. I was thinking of keeping this as a secret.On the day that I have to recite the spell to see ghosts, as many people know, I came in because of my sister, that day in my head, I didn't focus on the spell at all. I only think of my sister. Just imagine her having to sit and do something like this, I almost couldn't control myself anymore. But maybe it's because I'm not really afraid of things like this, so I don't see them like Mew did. 

3. In this game, have they always been playing in the same house? 
Mew : Ah, this game is not played in the same house every year. It keeps changing depending on the needs of the game manager.

4. Who is Khun Sattawat?

Mew: Khun Sattawat... if you really ask me, I'm still not sure who he is or where he came from. I only know  that I have met him once while living in this house. When I started to travel to this place, Khun Sattawat was one of the staff members who came to send me to this house. And the things that the spirit of Khun Sattawat told me is not a lie. He was really a  former contestant in this game as well.

5. There are so many staff members that I can't help but wonder.

Phop : Let me explain this instead. Having said that, my anger has not disappeared at all. With the fact that this year's game is held in other provinces, therefore, the staff itself was not that many.  Many people are confused, probably because I have never called those people by name. The teams that I am familiar with are divided into three large groups: 1. The team that brought us into this house, which is Khun Sattawat's team.  2. The team that came to eliminate people from the game. This is the team that will come to us whenever there is a rule breaking or even being ordered to get rid of us. Of course, this is the team that attacked Uncle Mun and hurt us. And also it was the team that took us to the abandoned hospital. 3. This team is the team that takes us to the nine temples project. It consist of two people. But there was one person in there who seemed most suspicious of our actions. Since the last temple, I haven't seen him at all. Another team member said he went to see his mother.

6. Why does many ghosts just came to hurt Mew? While Khun Sattawat didn't do that. He even came to help you both.

 Mew: Ah, the group of ghosts that came to ask me for help disappear since I listened to their stories in storytelling game. I don't know whether they were satisfied or what. They had disappeared. They did not come by any invitation. As for the ghosts that I met, some of them did not want to hurt me at all. They just came by because of our challenging calls. To be honest, I was guilty of meddling in their world so I can admit my mistakes to this. But if there was any ghosts that wanted to take my life away, they always came with things that binds their lives to a certain particular things.

7. Why is Mew still in the game when there is a chance for him to leave? Why still staying in the game while he is afraid?

Mew : Well, it's...

Phop .: It's not just Mew who has a chance to escape, me too. But because we both know too much behind the scenes regarding this game, we can't escape. In this game, as I heard the spirts' stories through Mew, most of the contestants that requested to withdraw first, almost there was none that survived. So we have to persist in staying here. At least the viewers of the show can see that I am still alive.  As for Mew's fears, this is a matter that if it happened to me, I will probably felt he same way as Mew too. No one could get used to what they just knew in less than a month. Besides, however much afraid he is, he still have me by his side. 

8. Why aren't you two sweet to each other? Every time you met, there's only stressful things.

Phop : Oh, do we need to be sweet through the broadcasting too?                                                                         *( He's implying that they are being lovey-dovey behind the scenes.) 

Mew: Bastard, be quiet. Do you still want people to tune in to watch us? Do you want to die quickly? It is like this, the more we live in this house, many situations are very stressful. So when we wanted to show our sweetness to each other, we can't express it to the max. (Reader:: Why are you even mentioning this writer?!!!)

Phop : Well, then should I let you show you guys one thing? Let's do it like when I did in the last temple.

Mew : The last temple? what do you mean? What did you do when I passed out?

Phop : Just keep going, I won't tell you. Hehe

9. Do you think that the show knows that you can see ghosts?

Phop/Mew: Yes, they knew. We don't know since when but when they took us to the abandoned  hospital, it was quite clear that they knew every of our moves.

10. Who do you think is the killer ?

Phob/Mew ?: Coming Soon...