Chapter 13( Pretend to die)

The coolness and emptiness of the space beside me told me that the person who had slept beside me had now left the bed for a while. The comfort caused by the empty bed and full sleep, therefore awakened me to the sunshine of the day again.

A sore, numb aching pain around the eye lids and dizziness occurred quickly when I quickly got up and didn't see Phop's face as usual. Outside the bedroom there was no sound or movement that could tell the presence of Phop at all. This house was completely quiet, as if aside from me, there would be only furniture that lived inside here.

I left the room to do the usual daily activities although somewhat surprised that when I was outside the bedroom, I still didn't see Phop. But I knew that there were only a few places where Phop would go. The suspicion arose in my mind only for a short time. And especially when the unexpected events that happened last nigh, the kind we both didn't want to happen, occurred, Phop probably didn't want to waste time any longer. Right now he had probably reached his only major destination already. That forest was probably being trampled by Phop without any good spot left. The best thing I could do now was to only wish and pray that no staff members would see him go out. 

The rhythm of my footsteps brought me to stand in front of the bathroom, as I did every day. But it looked like today was a little more special when my eyes were staring at the doorknob, as if it was hard to open, despite knowing that just by twisting and turning it, it would open.  Nonetheless, the idea in my mind was to follow the original thought that made this doorknob broke away by itself. My hands which were a strong male hand, was now so powerless to even turn the door knob. The moisture from the sweat that spread on my palms which made me feel the greasiness was also making me feel shock and fear of last night's event.

I held my breath to open the door with close eyes, then hurried  to take a shower. I tried to finish everything by not trying to look at the mirror. The image in there used to reflect something that was not a person, it supposed to reflect which caused me to almost die of a heart attack. Avoiding meeting each other seems to be the best way to heal my mind.

I went back to my bedroom to dress and calmed my spirit back to my normal self.  When playing in this game, if I don't try to stop being obsessed with things that scare me and not brave enough to be ready to move forward, I am no different from a loser that the game can force me to do anything. They can make me leave at any time. They can even threaten me to become crazy or even  ordered me to end my life in this house.

The skepticism of last night's events made my walking down the stairs slow. My hands held onto the railing as if it were the last thing that held my body and mind. The inside of my head kept thinking of the possibility of how that lipstick got into my hand.  But the more I think about it, the more I would seem like rowing the boat in the bathtub without going anywhere. I couldn't find a solution for my thought. Added to that was that I am in a situation where there was nothing that could tell me about last night events. I felt so weak and shivered from the thought of that dream.

This abnormality began to cause my heart to be restless. It wanted to know the truth badly. Although knowing that the more I searched for the truth, it could hurt me badly, that would be the only way that can heal me. The coincidence that was caused by the game yesterday was now creating paranoia in me. My eyes that used to think that I figured out about the game was now moving around in paranoia. My legs slowly brought myself to what I thought would answer all of my doubts. If everything  that had happened last night was not as I thought, all the events that  occurred last night I would accept and quietly let it pass. But if everything was the answer,  Phop probably were in a spot that is called 7 dangerous days.

Game 5, what does it command me to do ...

Book 5 was the book which I should have opened yesterday was now placed motionless on its roll. The attraction from the book was causing my hand to slowly reach out to catch the uncertainty. The content in the book was about to reveal the depravity of the show last night and would even make Uncle Kham look more suspicious in my eyes. Before going to bed, I even tried not to believe it was him.

My hands slowly opened the pages of the book page by page and my eyes turned wide. My tears slowly began to pour down naturally. The accumulation of stress began to result in so much  suffering in my chest.  It caused my body to tremble to the point that I was unable to control it. Causing trembling and shaking to the point that my body and hands were out of control. My teeth also began to bite on my lips till it bleed as I was trying to stifle my voice from sobbing.

That book really has lipstick in it.