Chapter 11( corpse that want their things back)

In my feeling, Phop's face look so clear to me right now. His face had appeared in my heart for quite a long time already but it was me that still couldn't accept my feelings for him at that time. The worries and the cowardice had hid away all the feelings I had felt for him from my brain. But now my heart is so stubborn that I can't control it anymore. The answer where I said ,"It is up to time" is the best answer I can give right now.

Human sentiment in the real world is often limited by the context of men and women. Homosexuality is therefore abnormal. For me, these things cannot determine who I like. I have never been interested in the real outside world where it has given me false happiness. What I'm interested in is the cries of my heart that telling me who is the one that can bring real happiness to it.

But for Phop, I do not  know if he had the same feeling as me. The question I asked had not been answered yet. It's not  because he is ignoring it but because Uncle Kham shouted to us from the house. Both of us ran downstairs to Uncle Kham to see what the game had in store for us or just go down to talk to Uncle Kham as an etiquette so we don't sound rude.

 "Hey !! What have you guys had done with your face?" Uncle Kham asked in shock.

"Oh, during the afternoon, we recorded a video to answer the audiences questions so the team members put us in make up to look good."

"No wonder...uncle saw a lipstick that fallen on the floor so uncle was curious where you guys got it?"

"Huh? There's a lipstick? Where is it Uncle?"

" Uncle saw it fell beside the bookcase."

"I wondered if .... the team members forgot to take it back with them."

"We heard uncle calling us. Is there anything important?" Asked Phop which get the attention of Uncle Kham who was talking to me to turned and look back to Phop. This question made me curious to know the answer too. The excitement in Uncle Kham voice made both of us looked forward to what Uncle Kham was going to say.

... What is today's game want me to do? ...

"Of course, there is. Something very important."

"What is it ,Uncle? Is it related to the game tonight?"

"Yes, in today's game you don't need to go pick up those books to read."

"Why is it, Uncle?"

"The game manager told me that today they want you two to relax and rest so there's no activities for you to do tonight!!"

"Huh !!! Really !!! Why, uncle? What happened?" I replied with great excitement and joy. That phrase of Uncle Kham, aside from the exact meaning that we would be in ease today,  It also added more implications that today I would not have the opportunity to meet ghosts as well.

Even though I became a person with the sixth sense, in the first place there was no spirit for me to see in this house. Therefore today, the fact that I don't have to challenge and invite the spirits was very beneficial to me. I hurriedly turned to look at Phop to have a happy friend, but he was making a stern face at Uncle Kham that I suddenly  had to stop smiling.

"Is there anything wrong , Phop? Uncle called your name correctly, right?" Uncle Kham turned to look at Phop before answering me.

"Yes, You are correct Uncle? ... Um, there's nothing . Then why the game stopped today, Uncle?" Phop was slightly startled after he came back to his conscious.

"Uncle doesn't know either. I'm just being  happy for you guys."

"Thank you, Uncle / Thank you."

"Then Uncle will go back. You guys have a full rest today. We can start a new day tomorrow."

 I sent Uncle Kam out of the house with a satisfied feeling in my chest. Now I understand the word 'happy till your body shaking' is. The signs of the setting sun did not affect me like any other day. The comfort of staying in this game had been created without having to be told. Today is probably the best day for me.

"Phop, what's wrong with you? Today is a good day you know?" I rushed to hug the neck of Phop until his body staggered towards me.

"... .."

"Oh, why are you silent? Come on, be happy with me!"

"Don't you doubt anything?"

"Doubt?  What is there to be doubtful? The program has been so good to us since this morning."

"That's it exactly why...it make me doubtful."