Chapter 3(Ouija )

"Can you tell me yet? What happened to you last night? "

This question, Phop had been asking me periodically. Ever since that night after Phop dragged me out of the horrors, he had always asked me about what had happened to me. why was I, the person who respected the rules of the game the most did that. I don't know either what is  wrong with me. After the fear began to subside, the only thing that confirmed my existence was that I was still breathing, only my tears and my trembling body was able to answer him. And he knew however much he tried to get the answer from me, he wouldn't be able to get anything out of me. He then abandoned the effort and finally lay down.

"I ... I don't know what  happened to me"

"Why did you run outside the door?"

I lifted my head and made an eye contact after the end of that question. Many doubts began to form in my heart. When he saw that I ran out why didn't  he know that I was following him?

"If I told you, would you believe me?"

"It depends on your reasons."

"Anyway, if you wanted to know I will tell you about it. I ran outside the house because I ran after something that I thought it was you."

"Me?"

"Yes, didn't you hear any sound ? I shouted after that thing, mentioning your name all the time."

"Sound?"

"Yes, the voice of mine shouting insults, why are you going out? Also, why aren't you surprised that the door opened by itself ? "

"... .."

"Why .. don't you answer my question." The bastard was deep in thought, as though the events I encountered were not the same as his.

"Well, I'll just tell you about that door, I probably might not have close it tightly. That's why it probably opened by itself."

"What about the sound of me yelling? What will you say? " 

"Huh?......I probably didn't listen to you."

"I don't believe you!!! Come on, tell me. It's all strange since I recited that spell. "

"Hey, go sit and calm yourself down, Mew."

I can not control myself again. After I expected the answer of Phop, Why didn't he hear me saying I was calling him? The fear that has precipitated in my mind since being chosen to participate in the game, It began to be disturbed by many incidents again. The reason that Phop ignored to answer me has a very high risk that he did  not hear what I say. Which probably didn't make me different from those spirits. It's like a spirit came out to be seen but the living person didn't know what the spirits wanted.

"Phop , don't ignore me, answer my question. Please I 'm begging you."

"Mew don't come and bother me. You are better prepared to answer those questions to the game staff. "

After Phop  finished speaking and he pointed to me that right now, at the front of house  there are 2 to 3 of game staffs who are approaching to talk to us. It was expected that the story that last night I broke the rules, the program would already have known through the CCTV attached to the kitchen. And they would like to find the same reason as to why I broke the rules.

"Sorry for interrupting the shooting of Mew and Phop. Can you remember me? " 

"Yes, I remember you."

"Then  I will not introduce myself again. As you all know that our rule is to not leave the house at night, which Khun Mew broke the rules last night. "

"Will he be be released immediately?" Phop  asked the crew after the staff explained the details of my mistake.

"Actually, he can be released to punish immediately but  the game manager wants to hear Khun Mew's reasons first.  Because it was the first mistake, we therefore agree that if that is the case, we will allow Khun Mew to continue playing the game. "

"What's up, Khun Mew, are you ready to explain the reason?"

"Erm..I'm...me"

"To conclude, if Mew isn't ready yet, that's fine. We will bring the tape of last night for you to see again. At the end of the run, I hope to get an answer to the question. "

"No need to."

"Why, Khun Phop?"

"Why will you rerun the image again? While we were the people who played the game themselves."  Phop  began to shout at the staff. I don't know what the reason that he was not happy with the forcefulness of the staff  that was trying to get an answer out of  me.