Chapter 1 (Chosen Person)

It's funny that a few words of Wutt can provoke my fear glands. "Nobody have ever won." This phrase repeated in my head every day after hearing it. Is it strange? This game has been famous for many years. Although I don't know the game's insights, I can assured you that this game is well-known and has many people interested in it so far that  it is not possible that no one has ever beat it.

After I decided to tell Wutt  about applying for the game show, what came out of his mouth was hymn of various sources to ward off evils and along with it were the advices for me to be very careful if I was being chosen. As I had mentioned this game has a lot of people that applied, but the strange thing is that the system will select only 2 people to participate per year. It's clearly said in the rule of the game that If in that  year a woman was being chosen then there will be 2 women competing. But if a man was being chosen there will be 2 men competing for the same event.

The rules of the game are very easy. If looking at it superficially, you just had to stay 30 days in an abandoned house with a history. You will receive the specified amount of prizes. And the special gift of this year is that if someone withdraws, your bounty will increase. If you don't have a heart attack, die, or go crazy before the race was over, all of the money will be yours immediately. But if  looking into it deeply, this game is no different from taking a life itself and hanging it in danger. No one knows what they will encounter. No one knows how safe is the  home they are supposed to play the game at. And no one knows if those who pass this game will still exist or not.

"Not true !!! It was just a joke, right? I wouldn't be this unlucky, right? "

I can barely speak because after opening my daily email, I've received an email from the Horror House website. My hand was shaking too much to even open it. But as we all know, the truth is that I cannot escape the inevitable, so I decided to be brave and see the message that says ...

To Mr Phawat Sukhumchaikan,
The horror house team wishes to let you know that you are chosen to join our program. We won't accept if you decide to deny participating in the program since we already scheduled  an appointment for Khun Phawat to meet at xx, xx, xx, 2016 at 8:00 am. In order for us to be ready to take you to the place where you will be participating in the game, we can't allow you to carry any kinds of communication tools and valuables. As for personal luggage, we will allow you to bring it. For all the other matters, we will let you know later.
              Congratulations on being chosen for the game 

**************************

Date xx Month xx Year 2016 

Since I couldn't escape the truth, the only way for me to do is to bend down to accept my fate. Many days after I received that email, I also had a severe mental breakdown. I called Wutt to comfort me, but that didn't help me with anything. Finally, I have to sit and tell myself that I didn't have to go into that house alone. There is still another person who is in the same fate as me. Also, if I can endure it, many prize money will be mine. I was very relieved after that.

Today is my appointment day. Aside from the fear that still settles inside my mind , there is also more excitement as this is the first day that I will meet another contestant whom I considered to be my friend since I haven't seen the person's face. I then came out to the appointment location way before the appointed time. One hour earlier to get used to the situation that must be faced and prepare to get to know my 'new friend'.

"Hello... you're *Khun Phawat, right?"                                                                                                                             *( Khun as in Mister/Miss You guys will see more of this term later on so I hope you remembered it.)

"Ah, yes, I'm Phawat. You can also call me  Mew."

"Yes, Mew Mew"

"...."

"Just kidding, Khun Mew, I don't want you to be stressed, hahaha. I'll lead you to get to know another contestant inside."

Just kidding my ass!!!! Is this a time to joke? Have you look at  my face and see if I want to play  with you? But before I could cause any mayhem to the staff that joked with me, I have to think back to the words of the staff that told me that he would lead me to meet the other contestant.

I was so excited that I hurried to head out. There was still a deep fear inside me that holding me back to not head out quickly because I was afraid I would not have a chance to return home. What was the other guy thinking about? Why did he hurry to come out  here so quickly? Why would you want to join this puzzle-filled game? Does he not have any fear? Or he has nothing else to lose? Why did he head out earlier than me? I keep thinking of him while walking behind the staff into the designated area.