Chapter 21 ( Lullaby )

Hold on !! Stop.

The sound of stopping someone's movement from Phop rang throughout the area that the people around us turned to look at us in rows. That caused me to bowed my head to apologize and smiled at them stupidly because I knew that such loud noise is going to to interfere with the merit-making atmosphere that required quite a lot of peace in the temple ground. Even if the sound is just as loud, the person who is our target still didn't stop walking. That woman still stepped away with haste, squeezing through people away without even caring whether her actions could cause some uncomfortable feelings for other people.

"Wait a minute M'am. Where are you hurrying to?" Phop shouted in a tired voice after chasing after that mysterious woman for awhile. In the end, we caught up with her in front of the temple which only had cars parked in rows.

"So you really followed after me."  The scoffing tone of that woman caused us to stare her in the eyes.

Once looking closely at that woman in front, there was only one question that popped up in my head: who is she? Because of the unfamiliar features combined with her unfriendly eyes, causing me to unable to find the reason whether we had offended her before? Why does her expression look so weird?

"It should be us that having to as you that question instead. Why are you following us? " I frowned with suspicion and then opened my mouth to ask about the most outstanding issues at this time.

"Heh. Don't think of yourselves as big shots. You guys didn't have anything interesting to follow along at all. The reason that I came here is just to see the faces of the cheaters." 

"Cheating? Didn't follow? What do you mean?"

"Don't be so stupid. Honestly, didn't you notice that yesterday and today? Aside from me, isn't there a lot of people staring at you guys?" 

The luring question caused Phop and I to look at each other and began to stare at the woman's eyes in front us deeper.  Along with the dark eyes that looking at us challengingly, aside from the  the secrets and doubts that Phop just asked, this woman is probably the only one holding the key to our answer. 

"Whether there's people staring at us or not, what does it mattered? Look like you knew this matter more than what we knew. You came to give us a visit to this extent, probably not just to see the face of the cheaters right? Do you have any business with us more than what you led us on?"

"If I say no then  it would be the same as lying. Hehe, the truth is that it is as you have said...I have business with you."

"If that is so then please tell us. I think that we don't have to introduce ourselves to you  officially. Seems like you already know about us. "

"Yes, I know who you are. Especially you ... Khun Ekaphop. " Her lips covered in bright red lipstick smiled wide in contempt like someone who is above us. Her words caused our back to feel chilled and uncomfortable with those ambiguous words.

"Well, just tell me why you have to look for us. And about the other people too."

"There's nothing special about that. It's just a trick used by the game you guys are playing. Luring all the idiotic fan clubs of you two to meet with you guys at ease. The only condition was not to interfere with you guys."

"So this is one of the activities set up by the game?"

"You could say that. This game posted on the webpage that If anyone is interested to meet you guys in person, they can go to all the temples that you two have to do you mission in."

"This means that you already knew which temples we are supposed to go?"

"Of course I do. It would be strange not to know since on the webpage, it posted both your  information and the activities that you must do. Which also includes these nine temple projects .... wasn't it fun? They let the people come to see you guys like the animals in the zoo."

The sarcasm from that woman nudged at our angry glands to work so well. Everything that she wanted to convey was not only the rude words but her eyes, gestures and everything that she expressed were full of resentment and gratification. The insulting words we received were like a great fuel that pile up in our chest added with what we went through in the past,  causing the fires in our chest to rise up again.

"Your words are crossing the line, you know? I don't know what offense we had done to you to get you so mad. But if you are angry because we are not in the house all the times, then I have to tell you that we were ordered by the program to come."