chapter 17 ( A warning)

The mistakes ...

Is something that all humans have had experienced. Some heavy, some light, different for each situation. It can be said that almost throughout their whole life, a person will have to face a few hundred failures in order to live a life of existence. Humans have to find many words to comfort the many mistakes that they had made. For example, mistakes are the best teachers of life who teaches students on earth how to learn by themselves or just a small mistakes in life, when looking back, everything will seem like a joke. Or what I have heard the most was that on this planet, no one can avoid making mistakes unless that person is already dead.

Already dead? Is that really true?

I kept asking this question all night until I almost couldn't sleep. I tried to find various causes and results to refer to the same mistakes made by me. Everything in my head jumbled to the point of making me so confused. Right now I am like an indecisive person at the crossroad again. I'm not sure what I'm doing right now is the right thing. Aren't I risking too much to be willing to stay in this game just because I want to break the  the vicious cycle that occurred in the previous years? That made me failed miserably. 

Finally, after repeating those thoughts over and over in my head, the answer that I came up with was that this was simply the best choice in life right now. I chose to put one of my leg in the coffin by myself. I chose to be under the control of the rules and regulation of the game that changed the past 20 years of myself. I couldn't be the same anymore and there was no way to go back to the point where I came from before. In just a few week or so, it had changed my eyes in a different way. It caused me to see what ordinary person could not see. This made me unable to accept and get used to it, just by pretending to say ' I can't see it'  or ' I can't  hear' the things that the other beings from the other realm try to say to me.

The dead ... still made endless mistakes too.

At least the biggest mistake they probably made was that they didn't know who...was the person that murdered them.

who? Is the person that pushed their life to the world of the dead?

"Khun Mew, you looked quiet today."

" Oh? Um...it's just...I was thinking something a little."

"What is there to think about a lot?  You just come and  play the game, the most you have to think about is to find the sources of those water that the program want, isn't it?"

"The life of each person is not the same. You are a staff member so you can say whatever you like. In the morning, you picked us up, in the evening you can go back home. But I...am a person who has to continue playing the games. I still have to encounter many things that I have never thought of before. You thought this was easy?"

"I don't see there was anything hard you two have to do. I saw how you two were playing the games. You played it normally anyway."

"Normal? Which camera do you look at? Even if you said that we played normally, didn't you see the video we had recorded for you last night? How about the game of the previous night? Don't say that it is too easy if you haven't encounter with yourself."

"If it's very difficult, Why didn't you withdraw, Khun Mew? Why do you force yourself to stay?"

"Heh, whether I go out or enduring to stay here had the same effect. What had changed already, can't be undone. I can't fix it by myself."

"And what has changed?"

"And why would you want to know? were the staff from this program being ordered to get secrets out of me?"

"There's nothing much. Your reactions were like the contestants from the previous years. They endured it for some times and then withdrew. There are not many people who endure it but in the end they didn't get a beautiful ending, do you understand? I don't want you to become like them."

"You don't have to worry. This year there is still two of us left. There is no way I will go crazy for sure."

"Don't be too confident. Some things may change very quickly in this game. Just in a blink of an eye, Khun Phop can be removed from the game or even you, yourself can go crazy if that is the intention from the game."