Chapter 5( Antique mirror )

I think I'm on  the right way to break down Phop's wall. When I finished saying that sentence, Phop was interested in what the things I  notice that he hadn't  notice as much as I did. He  nodded his  response softly, a sign that he wanted to know that important point. So I told him to hurry and finish washing in case  the clothes can get dry by the evening time.

Which I do not know what Phop and I had done in the past life, after washing everything, we found  that there's no clotheslines and hangers. We wasted time looking for objects to use instead of clotheslines, for the hanger, I decided to let them go because this evening the clothes need to be collected. We search together for a while  and found a rope that can be used as clothes line. Phop and I had to find a place to stretch the rope and put the clothes to dry.

"Ahhhhh I'm tireddd!!!!" I complained when I sat in the living room after the clothes were finished.

"You can go get rest for now.  We have a lot to talk about. "

"And what about  you?"

"Looking for some lunch of course...I'm damn hungry." Today, all day I haven't watched the clock for how long has the time passed. I only observed the sun to tell the time. When I  looked at the big clock set in the house, I saw that the  short hand has pointed to number 12. It has been hours. Which I expected that in  the afternoon if the sun is not really strong, our clothes will have to be collected tomorrow.

"Hey... I'm coming  too!"

"If you wanna eat too then get up!" He ordered me to follow him to the kitchen. Today's lunch is the left over from this morning. I warmed it up a  little bit. Then put it on the dining table . Phop   is responsible only for scooping the rice into the plate and wait. When sitting and eating, we hurried to deal with the food in front of us because we were very hungry, so there was not much time to annoy each other.

"Mew, do you have anything to say?" Phop immediately asked me a  compelling questions right after he finished eating.

"About?"

"It's about the house. You said that this house is ..."

"Shhhh," I hurriedly lifted my finger to the mouth to stop Phop from saying the remaining words. I move my mouth  without a sound for him to  understand that it cannot be said here.

"Collect the dishes first. Then let's  talk to each other in  the room  upstairs."

"Okay." He nodded  understandingly  and began to quickly clear the area in front  not to waste time again.

"Why can't you say it below?" Phop asked  after coming up back to the bedroom. Before getting upstairs, I saw that Phop  went to pick up the 3rd book , which is a mission that we must do today. Just thinking of the mission, the hairs all over my body began to rise up. And I felt that all the afternoon we would probably choose to stay up here instead of sitting downstairs. 

"I don't trust the outside. Outside of this room, there are CCTV all over the house. I'm not sure if we can be heard. "

"And ... what did you think is strange?" He asked with  a soft voice again.

"Do you remember the first day we entered?" I looked at Phop's face and started to reminisce the first time I get to know him.

"Yeah, then what?"

"Since the first day we came here, the staff member on the car told us the history of this house, right? That is the first time I feel that it doesn't make sense. There are 7 people dead in this house. But why no one knows or suspects anything missing. As the staff had said that before they found  the people were dead,  the bodies were almost rotten. Is it because these people didn't socialize with others so no one was looking for them when they were missing?"

"It is possible.  Look at the location of this house. So alone in the forest who would pass by it so often? "

"At first I thought like that too  but as you said, who's going to come through often, right? If there isn't anyone passing through this area, who was the first person to find the dead bodies?"  Phop  seemed to become  silent after hearing my words. It seemed like he started to follow my thought of  why it was  like that. I've been in doubt since the staff member told me about it. I was going  to ask about my doubts but the staff member was avoiding about these questions.

"Not only that,"

"What else?"

"Do you think that the murder of up to 7 bodies is a small matter? Why wasn't  there any news being release about it  at all? This unnatural death did not end with just finding a body and taking it to a do the ritual. The case must had involved the police. This is not a small case, but why is it silent? "

"If it was news that happened before me and you were born, we wouldn't know about it."

"I know, I wouldn't be surprised if this house looks older than what it is now Or if the design of this house is not so modern like now."

"How do you know if the house is new or old? This house has already been renovated. "

"Um, yes .... but renovating and rebuilding are not the same."

"What do you want to say?"

" You might think I am imagining these  but this is what I really feel about this houseThe shape of this house, the overall design or the newness is too much to be a renovated house. The house that people used to live in and the newly built house, the atmosphere is very different in feeling. If someone had lived in this house, then it would have been more shabby. The basic things inside the house must be older. Did you notice the tap?  Every tap in this house are all new. Even those basic things like this are not necessary to be renovated. "

"Do you notice this much?"

"Some things don't require observation. Something you must see it every day so you can get familiar with it but in a place like this, you must suspect strange things around too. I wonder why the program invest this much for us to play this game?"

"Then ...we  must continue to wait."

"You don't believe me, right?"

"It's hard to believe because  you said that it is  just your feeling. "

"Yeah ... it's just a feeling." That's right.  How could I forgot about this part. Words without evidence is no different from the wind that blows through the ears. Even though Phop believes that I can really see ghosts, that does not mean that he will believe everything I said. He has his reason for entering in this house. The truth  that he wants to find can't  just come from my feelings or just because I am observant.

"Do you have anything else to tell me?"

"No," I just shook my head and refuse to say more.

The sun is about to  go down ...

The last light of the day is almost over. That means that my 3rd game is almost about to start.  I saw Uncle Kham ordered the workers to bring  two antique mirror into the house, one was to be moved to the upstairs  room and the other was placed below. In the midst of me and Phop curiousness, Uncle Kham gave the answer that It is just part of this game. Me and Phop, who haven't opened to read  the game yet, can only nod in response to* Uncle Kham.