Special Chapter ( The anniversary)

Of some changes that occurred in everyone's life, initially, there are problems that make many people had to encounter, for example such as being unaccustomed to each other or unable to adapt. Almost unbelievable that even if some thing has changed in our lives, there will still be matters that can be regarded as exceptions. That is the love status. For other couples, I don't know how their relationship is but Phop and I, everything remains the same, no different from when we were living in that abandoned house. The changes that enough for me to see are the reality of coming back to live in the real world allowed us to see more of each other's other sides.

The habit of Phop in that abandoned house only showed me his serious side of his behavior and it was not very revealing, aside from when he wanted to disturb me. Once we really came to live together, there are some other angles of Phop that stunned me. Actually, Phop still has other side like his humorous side where he would let out his weird jokes which could cause me headache. As well as the sweet words he likes to use when he wants to tease me so that he can see me get shy regularly. And many other emotions that cause people like me to stick to him without thinking of going anywhere again.

Both of our lives continued  and we arrived to the end of the year. There are some grueling times when I have to encounter a threatening spirit on the outside and when that happened Phop did not know how to deal with this matter, aside from telling me the method to get use to them which caused me headache. Still, that was not equal to the increase in work after I passed the trial period. Phop was alway upset because I had to carry work home which made me unable to understand his feeling because he was working next to me as well.

One truth that I know very well about is that Phop is a person who has a lot mischievous side to him.  When I had lots of work to do, he was often frustrated because he couldn't tease me which could be considered as a good thing for me. For his teasing was not something harsh that could hurt me. It was just him walking to hug me tightly and sneaked in to give me kisses on the cheek constantly. Even if it felt good, it was annoying too because there no other things to do in life.   Until one day that made me realize that the mischievous things Phop could do has no end to it. If he was teasing me a little, there was not much to it. But once he wanted to tease me heavily, it made me remembered the event until I died, like the following one.

"*Nong Mew, in this beginning of December month, will you be free?"                                                              *( Nong can mean little brother or little one. It can also be used as an endearment or a teasing term.)

While eating dinner in one of the restaurants in the heart of the city, Phop reached out his hand to touch my wrist. He asked a question in a voice that made me shocked. Sweet words like that is not something that Phop would normally do.  Also, his dazzling eyes caused me to hurry and took my hand back because I felt *distrustful to his actions.                                                                            *(since Phop usually likes to tease Mew, whenever he said something sweet, Mew would feel suspicious. Not a major distrust in here.)

"What? You don't have to make a sound like that, Phop. I'm scared. "

" Why? Phop just wanted to please Mew. That's all it is to it."

"Bastard, Phop!! If you are not speaking nicely, I will get out of here." 

"Okay, Okay. I saw that you smile shyly while talking to the senior at your company. Don't think that I didn't see that during the evening." 

I was confused like a stupid chicken. Then I thought back to the event during evening before coming to the restaurant. And I found out that the poison of jealousy made Phop to act this way because at that time while I was waiting for Phop to pick me up at the company, a senior in the same department came to ask me for help. Also because we are close to each other already, I therefore didn't mind to help him. When I was about to return, he asked to walk out with me too. He then separated from me as Phop arrived at the exact time.

"Hahaha? You're jealous? There's nothing going on. That was a senior of the same department. He just asked me for help. More importantly, He spoke to me politely first, do you want me to use informal speech to him? You're thinking too much." I smiled in response as his face became calm which told me that his behavior like this is when he wanted to pout.

"This is the way I am. If you don't like it then go look for that senior instead."