Chapter 24 ( The Chalkboard)

The story of the chalkboard that was used to write during the funeral rites was said to have many scary legend that had been described. The speciality of the board led to many haunting stories, starting with the use of the blackboard that was intended to write down the name of the dead people, along with writing the date of the death and funeral arrangements, therefore, the general public is well aware that the items used are related to the dead. People are not supposed to be involved with it for any reason.

But of course ... with the world of the dead, there would be someone who would dare to challenge. 

The main heading jotted in this book told the legend that had actually happened. Whether the story about people trying various things with intentions or accidental, if anyone thought of intruding into that land, none of the challengers had had a beautiful endings. The soul that used to have their names engraved on the blackboard would not be very happy when the last space, which was intended for inscription and tribute to the dead, was disturbed for fun from the livings .

Tonight's game must proceed like that ... as well.

This program may see that this method of challenging things had been tried by many people already. So both of us was ordered to do something that was going to be different from before. The hidden aim here was they were hoping to bury us to death by bringing  the ancient ritual to use and add more horror to the already scary rituals. They wanted to bring it to a degree higher.

The water from the nine temples.. was the order that both of us had always been wondered about what necessity did the program had that they have to send us out to these holy grounds.   But when this game arrived, various answers were poured out and we understood that the program did not intend for us to go out and relaxed there as the audiences would have thought.  The program had already placed a piece of chess in the game that tonight someone would meet with an unfortunate end after that person had inscribed his name on the blackboard of the dead which was set up in the middle of this house. 

*The spirits awakening ceremony is about to bring the ritual to support the ceremony for a dead person in this house.                                                                                                                                                                    *( Me not understanding this part fully. My guess is that this ritual or ceremony will cause the death of someone.)

After listening to that audio tape, Phop and I had to sit down and discussed about the audio for quite some times. It wasn't that we did not dare to continue the horrible ceremony. It was the  conclusion at the end of the audio tape which still continued to circulate and haunt the listeners. It went up to the point that I couldn't stop feeling pity or feel sorry for the person who had met a cruel fate and the fate much more cruel than any normal human being should had meet.

*Whirr    whirrr.               *( sounds of the tape running.)

"Aren't you working too well?...Khun Sattawat."

"You want to say something? You can't say it right? Hahahahah."

" It served you right. You dared to warn my delusional victims this year ... Do you think I won't hear that? !!! "

" Alright, I think it's time for you to go back to the freedom that you had demanded to me a long time ago."

" Calm down, do not be afraid. Are you crying?  Why do you want to cry? Didn't you want it? The freedom. I will give it to you now."

" Say goodbye to this hectic and gloomy world. You better prepared to live in the next world. It is more beautiful and dazzling."

" Do you want to say the last word?"

" H ... help, please don't do, sniff. Don't do it."