Chapter 26 ( The Revenge)

10:00 pm.

"Internal medicine for men"

A large sign of a room was being lit by the moonlight clearly. It was attached on the top of a room on the fourth floor of this hospital and mixed with the chilled night wind that blew through the skin, it caused me a periodic shock. Even though the state of my body was in shock by the atmosphere, my eyes were fixed on the last room of the corridor as if something in there hypnotized me to go in. 

I half walked, half ran up from the first floor and I walked around the steep stairway until my foot ended up on this fourth floor. Around my body while coming up, it was fulled of uncomfortable feelings and tormenting my heart almost to the max. I was scared of everything whether the howling, the calling of my name, the many shadows that I met at the stairs or whatever things I knew is not human. All those things came to me as though they knew who's the one they could intimidate.

The pace of my feet slowed down when I saw where the room I had to go play the game was. Therefore, the ways to help reduce the tension that I couldn't shake off right now was in the form of absent-mindedly walking while thinking of the betting of my life with the challenges of the staff member in the game after this.

Everything that I had planned went according to what I needed. Even though it tortured my heart quite a bit, knowing that staff member walked in to the trap I had set, made my heart freshened up quite a bit. But that was all because the things that I had to exchanged was to give up my life here. I have to risk it even without knowing whether it will be worth it or wether it will lead to success as I have expected. Everything had to keep going because my instinct told me to do it and I believed it.

 My legs led me to stop in front of the last room at the end of the walkway which was facing the old door that was blocking my way from getting in. The feeling of fear and insecure sent a warning signal to me until my blood started to pump at a full speed. As a matter of fact, this door should not lie in this way because I was not the first person to come to do the challenge. Even if we assumed that the person that just left put it in here, there should be trace of his hand mark left at the door. Not the dust that stuck thickly, still resting flat on the door like this.

I pushed the door that blocked the exit and stepped into to feel the room that looked to be the common patients' room. The beds were old-fashioned and it was being arranged inside the room all the way on the corner. On the right was a small patient room that was separated from the bed of the other patients. I guessed that it was created to protect people from severe infection and normal illnesses away from each other. When I walked a little longer, I would find a patient's bathroom that was built near to the severe sickness room. It stood prominently parallel to the pathway that had a long slope in here.

"Where is it?"

I complained quietly when I had to look for things that prepared to torture me. This spacious room had no paper or anything that could be the order of the game. I who was the challenger had to turned on my flashlight to find it one by one, starting from the shared bed in the room first. Then I had to loop through the separate room to find it.

Another strange thing about this room was that since I walked in here, the shrill moan or the calling of my name that I heard were completely gone. There was even no black shadow that indicates the existence of the spirits. This room if I looked at it superficially, I could say that it was the easiest room because I couldn't sense anything at all.  Everything went quietly and smoothly to the point of me wondering whether all the efforts I had made down below would be invalid or lost.

The finding of the game command's paper  started from the first bed by the aisle and it kept going until the last bed near the window. During that time, the sound of the ground hit by a thick metal stopped my footsteps and my breathing. The hand holding the flashlight was used to quickly turned it off. My eyes were fixed on the IV stand that was left near the final bed. Then I turned to face those voice with fear.

The bathroom on the other side from where I stood was the origin of that sound. The object that fell still rolled on the ground loudly along with my movement to look for the paper. Then it went quiet after I almost walked back to the bathroom door.

"Bring the water in this basin to rub on your face and then recite the spells provided in the paper."

When entering the bathroom, in front of the mirror appeared a small basin of water alongside the white paper. In which it told me about the commands that I had to do right away and the command to do what came after the first command.