Chapter 27 ( Murderer)

A medium size van of the program traveled back into the same house to send the two young men who lived in the house as if they were the owner. The morning sun shone brightly, so that those who were coming down from the car had to put one arm firmly around the frame of their own eyes. At the same time, they turned back to look at the condition of the people left in the car who had a similar fate to them. The two inside the van were in a condition that was very disorderly. Their eyes were always frightened but still able to perceive and communicate like no other. It is a good sign so the two young men do not feel much guilt. Even though three or four hours ago, the entire group of passengers of this van almost had to abandon their lives.

After Phop and I had closed the door as before, the two of us slowly stride out with the kind of walk that we thought of to delay the team leader as much as possible. But when walking back almost to the car, the staffs that didn't go in with us ran to their team leader who didn't follow after us. They rushed into the hospital without paying attention to my answer as if they had a deadly matter that had occurred.

When arriving at the car, the image I saw made the moment clear. The staff member who ran out earlier, now was in a state no different from losing his minds. The mouth chanted only the words ghosts, spirits which caused the rest of the staff members to unable to swallow their fear. When it was like that I could only feel pity for them and led Phop to sit by the driver. I chose to do that so I didn't add any more troubles to the staff members.

I knew that the staff that went in to challenge with us could not look at me in the same way again. The thing that I've been trying to conceal revealed the whole truth today. Therefore those staff members looked down on me as if I am someone strange because the things that happened in there could not be bear by one person alone. Despite that nothing happened to me like them. What is the real truth, they will never know. The only person who can see everything is Phop because the hand that stretched out to hold my hands while the screaming from the back of the car to me, that actions relieved the stress that occurred from those cursed words from the staff member.

While the whole car has only the voice of the staff member named Ai Dang yelling out loudly to cause the annoyance, the team leader also joined in the yell, causing the staff members to go in to help him confused. That image told me that the staff members that went in to help the team leader didn't see what had happened to the team leader. Once everyone entered the car, the staff members who went in to challenge ordered to have the car drove out quickly.

The driver who looks older than all of us flicked his eyes to the staff members in annoyance. Of course, he was not satisfied with the behavior of those two staffs, even if he is the driver, the words with no regards or respect was ignored by the driver and he slowly started to move the car out. The loud cries with torture rang out loudly inside the car causing the interior of the car to be noisy periodically.

Phop and I stared at each other every time the screaming voices of the men behind rang out. It seemed like the driver started to be interested in those behavior because the car that was moving along the rough road began to slow down gradually which was contrary to the driver's legs, which stepped on the accelerator until his feet almost stuck to the level. That brought the face of everyone in this car to be confused from this strange events. 

" Hey, what happened to you? Buck up first."                                                                                                              *( The driver is talking to his car.)

Our driver complained quietly because at this time the problem of the car not  accelerating had caused him to drive to the most isolated area in an abandoned hospital, the Brahma shrine. The shrine was located not far from the car which induced the atmosphere around our bodies to turn cold through the bones. The subconscious fear stimulated everything in the car to quietly shut down and then the sobbing in the back caused the three people to look back.

The rear window of the car showed images of many spirits that were pulling on the car not to get away from here.

"What happened to you guys?  Can't you be quiet? If you are that free, go down to see what's wrong with me."