The Book

LIRIDONA AMPHELICE'S POINT OF VIEW

The chime of the bell resonated around the old tavern. You walked in with a subtle smile as you greeted the man behind the bar. "Good Evening Jefferson, Could I have the usual?" He smiled charmingly at you as his blonde hair bobbed up and down and his whole form reverberated in laughter. "Of course! Have you already collected a lot of items?" You smiled and nodded.

You're a traveler ever since you were the age of 15, Both of your parents are travelers themselves. You, however, have been different from planet to planet. "I think so, I have gotten an extraordinary book from an outer god." He stilled his movements as he heard your every word. "Bloody Merlin! It has been a long time since a human made a connection with a god! let alone an outer one!"

People around the pub were silent as they heard what the bartender spoke aloud, "It is nothing... I simply help him fix some of his things to go back up his world. And for compensation, he gave me an old book..." The people drew back to their own business and were once again, noisy.

***

After a minute of eating and chatting with your acquaintance, you traveled back to the inn you were currently residing. You opened the book given to you and read it to your heart's content. Some of the things discussed and portrayed were far beyond your imagination and grasp of intellectuals.

Yoo Joonghyuk has wide black eyes with thin double eyelids and thick eyebrows. His right eye glows golden upon activation of the skill [Sage's Eye]. His hair is black and slightly wavy, cut short. He has tan skin, a sharp nose ridge, and a strong jawline. He is extremely muscular; in particular, he has well-toned biceps and thighs.

Yoo Joonghyuk usually wears a black coat and combat boots. He is implied to wear fingerless gloves. Under the jacket, He was shown to wear a black shirt with a silver collar and buckle, along with close-fitting black pants. He is also depicted as having at least one belt across his chest, along with a sword scabbard worn at his waist, held on by straps attached to his belt and around his thigh. 」

The description of him alone makes your heart skip a beat, He was magnificent. You read and read until you reached your destination. You got down from your horse and got inside the inn. "Good evening madame." You greeted the woman on the front porch as you entered. "Good evening deary," she greeted back as a whiff of smoke blew out of her mouth.

You entered silently, Book and items in your hand. As you enter your room, you put down everything on the mattress and enter the bathroom. Your thoughts had been muddled on the information articulated in the book as you bathe and so forth. But only one thing resides in your mind now, You must read it again.

***

DECIDED TO CHANGE THE LAST PART BECAUSE I FIND IT CRINGY SOMEHOW

EDITED: 02-02-2023