Enchanted 2

LIRIDONA AMPHELICE'S POINT OV VIEW

The kiss was soon cut short because of asphyxiation, his heartbeat is so fast it could rival my horse. But, So is my own, he stared at me and peck my forehead once more. Throughout the ride we were just silent, the stars started to show. The party was in an hour.

After the horse stopped at the inn I was staying at, "We have an hour to get ready..." He got down and offered his hand to me. "Okay." I went inside with him on my tail. "Fine evening Madamé Siré." The person at the front desk greeted us. "Good evening too." I smiled and went upstairs with Junghyuk behind me. He was oddly silent and dazed.

"Are you feeling fine?" I ask him once we get inside the room. "Yes," That was all his response, "I'll change now, would you help me put on my corset?" He nodded and sighed heavily. I stripped my clothes off in the bathroom and wore 3 petticoats, The corset was now in place but I couldn't pull them in myself. 

"Hey..." He remove his gaze from the book in his hand and went near me. "You also read it?" He asked me while pulling on the corset string. "You mean the book in my bed? Well, yes that's the reason why I got to know about you..." He sighed and pulled me closer to his body. "Why didn't you tell me?" I face him and smiled sadly. 

"The outer god made me promise that I'll never tell you... Unless you found out yourself." He look at me and nodded. "What does he look like?" I look down and think. "He has a black cloak covering his whole body, he said if I help him fix his boat he'll give me an interesting item." he was soon drowned in an unresponsive state.

I look at his clothing to see he has already changed. "Does he call himself 'Secretive Plotter"?" I shook my head. "I don't know, I ask him what's his name but he never tells me anything. Do you know him?" He shook his head and held my waist. "Go get dressed." I nodded and sighed heavily. I hope he's not mad.

***

As he helped me put the horse in the carriage I notice his heavy expression. "Are you mad at me?" I ask, I can't help the slight tone of change, my voice broke as soon as those questions left my lips. "No. I was worried for you. Listen to me, never make contact with him." I was confused but nodded in agreement as soon as I saw the seriousness in his eyes.

The whole ride we were silent, But it was a comforting silence. "Is this your first time attending a ball?" I ask him, He looks at me and nods. He squeezed my hand as I laid my head on his shoulder. "You have to go back later... So I wanted to savor the remaining time we had until you leave once again." He looks at me with his dark eyes.

They were beautiful, The moon reflected his whole face. "You would come to my world right?" I smiled and nodded at him. "I will do my best... Maybe tomorrow or another day I'll shift in your world too." He nodded and hug me close. Anderson; the man we paid to deliver us to the ball was outside and manhandling the horse.

***

We soon arrive at the ball, it was lovely! The people were chattering with themselves. The dance is also ongoing, Everything is lovely, I gripped Junghyuk's bicep as I felt excitement rush through my vain. The song An der schönen, blauen Donau was being orchested as the people around dance. "Oh my, Such a lovely music!"

I clapped and put the fan in my hands at the table in front of us. "Can we dance?" I look at the man beside me and plead, my face heated up to find out he was already staring at me. "Alright," he stood up and pull me with him to the dancefloor. The violins tune is mellow and soft. We waltzed and waltzed.

He twirled me around a few times before dipping me and continued dancing with the other dancers. "I never knew you are such a good dancer Amaré!" I shrieked in delight as we twirled around the dancefloor. There were now only 5 pairs of dancers including us. 

The world seemed to stop moving, we can only feel each other. The music grew louder as we swayed with the tune, people were now clapping but we paid no heed, and the music tempo changed once again. The once quick and hurried tone was now replaced with the mellow and soft tune. He smiled at me as he lift me and danced around.

I got down and he dipped me as we continued swaying with the rhythm. I sighed as I stared at his handsome face. "I never want this moment to end." He pulled me to the dance floor and twirled me. His face now smiling in delight the more he studies my reaction. "You can dance more right?" he asks as he felt me slowing down in exhaustion.

"If dancing to no end is your cure for your aching heart then I'll gladly exhaust myself for you Amaré..." He smiled and peck my cheek before slowing down, he hug my body as the orchestra stops playing. The people clap as we stopped waltzing. My face heat up as I realize we were the only ones left dancing.

"Such magnificent dancers..." People were praising us while clapping. "Oh, young love, such an innocent and pure connection of young souls." I reddened at the attention we were getting. "I'm thirsty," Junghyuk's voice whispered in my ear. "We should get something to eat." I pulled him to the buffet part. The orchestra playing a new song.

***

We were now standing outside the balcony of the mansion. "This is not my first time attending a ball... yet for me, this is the liveliest night I've been." I smiled as I relished in his embrace. His pungent perfume hit my nose. "I'll never forget this night," he said as he gripped me closer to his muscular body.

The orchestra from inside was muffled by the thick curtains, the star above glinted and twinkled brightly. the full moon was also showing her whole face and proudly glowing above us. "The moon is beautiful isn't it?" He turned my body to him, and before I could react I already felt his lips on mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. His left hand was holding my waist while his right hand is holding my cheek with such a gentle caress. It was like he was touching something so fragile. I broke the kiss as I feel like I'm losing breath, He opened his eyes and look at me, I thought this was it, Not until he kissed me again.

I smiled at the kiss and return it. This time I felt his tongue caress my lower lip. Then his left arm squeezed my waist, causing a whimper to left my lips. He took this as an entry into my mouth and scavenge it. His tongue felt around my mouth. My arm was now holding both his biceps as the dominance was clearly won over by the male. I felt his tongue caress mine. 

The piano playing in the background set a lovely mood for us. The night got deeper and before I knew it we were already riding back home. He was holding me close like I'm gonna disappear. "I'll wait for you," he whispered to me. The carriage stopped before even I could reply. We got down and went inside. I change into a nightdress while he changes to his old attire. "Stay with me until I fall asleep?" He nodded and got into the bed. 

He ushered me to come closer. "Will you be there if I shifted?" He looked at me and sighed. "If I found your location then yes... But if you can't find me, I'll look for you." I smiled and hug him tightly. "You look handsome earlier..." He pecked my forehead in answer to my statement. Then just like that my senses felt fuzzy and relaxed, I felt drowsy and exhausted. It was such a long day after all. Then in a beat, I'm asleep. I felt his arm around me tight and warm.