Interstellar City

YOO JUNGHYUK'S POINT OF VIEW

I woke up with a hefty feeling on my chest, A soft breathing was heard on top of me. I look at the source of someone else's breathing and smiled. Her sleeping face is adorable, I settled her beside me and ruffled my hair, and yawned. After the earlier's incident, I felt a vague admiration. When I first saw her...

I saw her as a dainty and frail girl who need someone to protect her from the harshness of the world, With the display of earlier's strength, it is quite shocking. She may not stand out as one of the great sword users here...yet, She already built an image for herself. "Please stop looking... I'm getting embarrassed." 

She hides her face in the covers as her face reddens, I smiled and chuckled lowly. "Come on up now, we have a long day of training ahead of us." She groaned and sat up. "Can we skip?" She leaned to my body and close her eyes, "Don't worry, we're going somewhere later." She pulled away from me in question.

Her emerald eyes stared at me in question, "What're we gonna do to finish the upcoming scenario?" I brushed her hair out of her face, "We go to the interstellar city..."  She smiled and her eyes shine brighter, Is that even possible? "Oh, are we gonna participate in the gigantomachia event?" I nodded at her query and peck her forehead.

***

The party members were gathered in front of the industrial complex, Liridona was behind me trekking. Kim Dokja was looking at me with a serene look. I grip my blade as I sighed heavily. "It is time to meet the constellations." The party members perk up at his words. I stopped as I neared them all.

"The constellations?" Liridona catch up to me and ask, The wind blew around us. Two dokkaebis appeared in the distant sky. Perhaps they were those who came here to organize for the next scenario. Beyond that, the number of constellations watching the scenarios increased. I pointed to the stars and declared. 

"There are constellations present in the 47th scenario area." Liridona grasped my arms and smiled widely, "We're going to the interstellar city later on right?" I nodded at her, Her tied-up hair was tied by a bright pink ribbon. She looks more like a doll than a person in all honesty.

The 47th scenario involved the interstellar cities of the constellations and the 'constellation context.' "Let's go destroy Olympus." Kim Dokja muttered as he glowered at the sky. "I-I can join your nebula right?" The others look at her and nodded. "Of course," She smiled after sighing loudly. "I thought they'd say no..." She whispered beside me.

***

As soon as we entered the scenario all of us are separated into groups, Liridona was still on my side but the others are not there yet. "Will they be okay?" Her grip on my shoulder slowly tightens, "Do not worry, We are just summoned at different timings they'll be alright." She sighed and smiled.

"I'm glad we got to be summoned here together," She beamed at me as she bounces on her foot. Soon, There was a dazzling light and the party members were summoned by pair. Shin Yoosung, Lee Gilyoung, Lee Hyunsung, Lee Seolhwa, Lee Jihye, Han Sooyoung, Jung Heewon, and Kim Dokja. Liridona smiled widely seeing them.

"Oh! Thank Araya all of you are well!" She runs up to them and smiled. The other members smiled instantly. Even Han Sooyung had to look away to hide her smiling face. I raised my head and saw the sky opening. Someone sighed. "Ah..." The sky of the Star Stream had unfolded. It was a marvelous cosmic scene. At the overwhelming landscape, some people trembled. 

It was deep darkness with no end. The thing that couldn't be filled up was waiting for us. Liridona returned beside me and grasped my left arm again. They were followed by Lee Jihye, Han Sooyoung, Lee Hyunsung, and Jung Heewon. Finally, Lee Seolhwa and Kim Dokja. All of them formed a circle around us. The next moment, a small star shone in the night sky. With this light, several planets started to shine together.

「 Between salvation and the demon king. 」

「 Between the demon and judgment. 」

「 Between the steel and master. 」

「 Between the abyss and black flame dragon. 」

「 Between the Divine and Mundane. 」

「 Between Mortality and Immortality. 」

I saw the white lines connecting the empty universe. The stars, that seemed like they would never meet each other, were facing each other. At this moment, I understood the context of the modifiers. Perhaps the party members felt the same way.

Liridona spoke and smiled widely, "Stunning." There were stories between the stars. I smiled slightly as I watch her face gleam with happiness. "Joonghyuk look!" I look to where she was pointing at. The stars that always look so far... Look's like something that can be touched easily now.

[The nebula 'Kim Dokja's Company' has broken through the 46th scenario!]

There were still vacancies in the constellation of the nebula. One of the vacant places belonged to Yoo Sangah. I spoke to the people. "Let's go." Our bodies rose into the air and we soon became light. The numerous stars of the Star Stream passed by and the vast landscape of an interstellar city was seen in the distance. It took me a long time but I eventually ended up here.

"W-Woah," I pulled Liridona closer to me. "I-I have a fear of height..." She hides her face on my neck and held my arms tightly. This causes all the party members to look at us. "It's okay Liridona-ssi!" Jung Heewon yelled from her position. I rubbed her head to reassure her. "I know, Junghyuk will not let me fall." She whispered beside me as she clung tighter.