What exactly is it?

YOO JUNGHYUK'S POINT OF VIEW

The training come to a halt as we all settled down to eat our lunch, Liridona stick to my side as the remaining exercise dragged on. I can feel almost everyone's stare on us every time we do something even the smallest action of holding each other's hands drew almost any attention to us. "Liridona-ssi, what exactly is a Divine Mage?"

Everyone's gazes turned to her, the once gaily atmosphere settle into her. I waited for her response as she put down her eating utensils. "A Divine Mage is someone born with clairvoyance abilities, My abilities fall under the divine magic." They all nodded in understanding and awaited more of her explanations. "When I was a kid I used to visit a lot the temple of light in our land to pray at the goddess of light Araya..." I knit my brows, goddess of light Araya? 

"She is one of the 15 gods that rule over our planet... It was like earth but a lot of things are different." Gilyoung raises his hand, "Do you fight dragons and monsters?" A beautiful smile encompasses Liridona's face. "Dragons are one of the most ancient beings in our world, There is the Dragon of Eart, Fire, Ice, Water, and Air. They're known to be deities who dwell within the mortal realm. They're also ranked the lowest among the 15 deities of our world."

I never knew that, All I know is that she was born in an aristocratic family and left her home when she was 15. "The dragons in our world are well respected and look up to the most, They protected our world from the animosity of the outer gods who dare to penetrate our universe." I chew up my food as Listen to her stories.

"Well, do you also fight demons!?" Shin Yoosung asks, "Yes, The clerics or Priest in our lands stay at a temple and vanish all evil spirits. My mom is a saint and a healer. She helps to purge out the demon along with the priest." Yoo Mia raises her hand and asks too, "Have you purged out a devil before?" She smile and nodded, "When I was seventeen, I purge out the succubus who cause a plague outbreak in Greece."

I see she must be in her twenties when she traveled from planet to planet, Given that she was still on her home planet at the age of 17. "She was a  rank A succubus, her elemental power is fire. I tied her on a blood oath and until now she's under my pact. I don't usually let her out... She may cause havoc and possess my body." I stop my eating as a sudden idea came to my mind.

Could she... Put Kim Dokja on a blood oath? The said man jumped in his seat as if hearing my thoughts. "Have you met a demon king?" She look at me and nodded while smiling brightly, "I've met the Demon Lord Chton and his brother Tartarus!" Her optimism reached the party members causing them to smile at her bubbly attitude.

"How did you meet them?" She gulped down the food inside her mouth and answered, "I summoned them... I-" She freeze as stared at her plate. "Why did you summon them?" She sighed and played with her food. "I summoned when an Incursion happened in the world I was residing in..." She sighed and wipe off her lips.

"You can say, Hell broke loose... Quite literally, All sorts of demonic species came out and disturb the humans... I figured talking to their leaders, So I summoned them to tell them to stop the madness, I make them swore an oath to never disturb the humans again." She look at me and smiled strangely.

"Back then... I wasn't that strong enough to purge a demon yet, So I traded 5 years of my life to make the sworn oath." I stop eating and look at her darkly, Why would she do that?! "J-Junghyuk... That was when I was 24 years old... It wouldn't work because I left the planet as soon as I made the oath..! It would settle in if I stayed on that planet a little too longer..!" She flails around her hands.

"Talking about blood oath, You said it can put any demons under you right?" She nodded and listened to Sooyoung's words, Calming down in an instance. "Do you think you can purge this bastard here?" She giggled softly at the question. "That is possible, yes, If he causes havoc in this realm... Given that he's not, then I see no need for such extreme actions..." Her words were careful and nitpick.

"What happens to the demons you purged?" She pushed her empty plate away, "Either I eradicate them or if they willingly choose to be bound under me." All of them listen attentively, "What happens to the demons you bound under you?" She smiled and giggled softly, "They became my slave, of course, I borrow their powers when I'm in a tight situation..." I look at her and sighed, She became useful unto very dangerous.

"Why didn't you just summon one of your demons instead of asking a help from him?" I look at her straight in the eyes, "What could they possibly do to help me? Given that I'm in a weakened state they will just possess me..." Fair point, It's better that way. I stood up and sighed. "Do you have any different abilities other than clairvoyance?" She nodded at my teacher's question and stood up beside me.

"I'm also good at concocting different potions... And swords, excuse me." She left the dining area and went inside the bathroom. "You found a gem Junghyuk... Treasure her." I stared at the place she had just gone to. There's still a lot to know about her, but my teacher is right. She's a precious gem. Soon, a bombardment of system messages flowed in front of me.

[Scribe of Heaven is listening attentively.]

[Demon-Like Judge of Fire is smiling in admonishment.]

[The Abyssal Black Flame Dragon is growing wary!]

[Demon King Lust of Wrath and Fury is smiling wickedly.]

...