The reincarnation Island 2

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The serene feeling of the place soon vanishes away, For a moment, the sky of Eden begins distorting. Some of the angels around the training hall sat down with a small holler. Yoo Jonghyuk instinctively grabbed the Black Demon Sword and Liridona behind him... A demon king? No, It was more chaos than demonic.

[Your sponsor feels uncomfortable with this heterogeneous being.]

Yoo Jonghyuk blinked and his surroundings changed, It was the center of the Star Stream. Intangible darkness filled this space. There was a big existence that was too much even for the transcendent Yoo Jonghyuk. Yoo Jonghyuk asked, "Who are you?"

[The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is looking at the incarnation 'Yoo Jonghyuk'.]

The darkness spoke. "It has been a long time, puppet of the oldest dream." Liridona shuddered at the tight feeling in her chest, everything started becoming fuzzy and out of reach. The only thing keeping her in her consciousness was Yoo Junghyuk's firm grip on her wrist. The other party members saw this and quickly approach the two, "Liridona-ssi..!" They all screamed in fright seeing the girl pass out suddenly. Yoo Junghyuk felt the girl behind her fall and immediately clutches her. He cannot afford to have her like this in front of him, Not now. In his peripheral view, he can see Kim Dokja and Han Sooyoung bolting his way. He sighed in relief seeing this. Han Sooyoung got there first and grabbed Liridona and sped away with her.

Yoo Junghyuk faced the constellation and gripped his sword tightly, "State your business." His cold voice sent shivers to the spine of a few incarnations and other constellations around the vicinity. The dark entity started growing larger seeing Liridona's frame from far away. "I came here to take back what's mine," The voice was indignant at his words and was very direct. It even shook Yoo Junghyuk, knowing that about the divine mage not far from him. Kim Dokja approached him and unsheathed his sword. Soon, sparks of probability's storm started scintillating around the dark entity. This gives Yoo Junghyuk and Kim Dokja reassurance, " I'll take her back once and for all... Soon...soon...so- ." And just like that, everything returned to normal.

***

The party members sat around the sleeping Liridona. Any minute now the scenario's place will open, "Will only be okay Oppa?" Yoo Mia desperately asks his stoic brother, busy cleaning and sharpening his sword beside the girl. "Yes," He knew all too well himself that as long as he's here she'll be alright. "Dokja-ssi, silly okay to participate this way?" Lee Hyunsung spoke in a somewhat uneasy manner. It was understandable, A week ago, Kim Dokja's order was to rest and do nothing until the 80th scenario opened. "This relaxed discipline doesn't make sense..." Discipline, It was the words of a true soldier who lost his cartridge and safety pin.

"No matter what we do, it is impossible to catch up with the top-ranking constellations. The important thing isn't what we do here but what we do in that place... by the way, I feel like a person is missing." Yoo Junghyuk sighed and felt restless nonetheless, the murmuring noises of the party members off put his worrying a bit. "Sooyoung-ssi went first, She doesn't listen to orders... More like, she's too faint-hearted seeing Liridona-ssi hurt..." Lee Jihye teased in a mocking baby voice. This causes the others to laugh nonetheless.

Kim Dokja, Yoo Junghyuk, and Han Sooyoung entrusted the security of Seoul to Kim Dokja's mother and the wanderer forces along with Yoo Sangah. They were people who didn't feel greedy for the latter scenarios. Rather than clearing the scenario, they were determined to live in their way. Lee Seolhwa and Gong Pildu decided to stay in Seoul to supervise and manage the incarnations. "Jung...Junghyuk," A sob escapes the asleep Liridona. This caused all party members to crowd her in an instant. They saw a lone tear escape her eyes as she clutched the mantilla in her shoulders harder. "Liridona," Yoo Junghyuk shook the woman awake. "Junghyuk!" Liridona awoke with a startle and engulfed the regressor in a bone-crushing hug.