An ominous feeling

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

The auction ended in an hour, The party members are now lodging around after Junghyuk and Dokja were sent to a dungeon. "Liridona-ssi do you want to look around?" I sighed and smiled, "As much as I love too... Junghyuk ordered me to stay in my spot and don't roam around much." Lee Jihye whined and shook me, "He wouldn't know!" I sweatdropped and laughed.

"Alright! But we do not wander too far, Alright?" She giggled and nodded, "Come on! Dokja-ssi has given you money right?" I giggled and nodded at the teenager. She tried to join the tomfoolery the kids were indulging. But the ominous feeling still hovers over her heart. The Holy Book of Vishanti is also signaling a great threat.

"Look Liridona-Noona! A gold apple!" Liridona smiled and ruffled Lee Gilyoung's hair. "Liridona-ssi, why do you feel so uptight?" Lee Seolwha said to the fiddling Liridona. "Uh, I ought to feel this way when I'm nervous about something ominous..." A chuckle left her lips. "I'm the both of them will be alright... Junghyuk-ssi and Dokja-ssi are one of the strongest members of our group." She smiled and sighed loudly.

"Thank you... That helps me unwind," She gazes back at the running kids. "Sit beside Hyunsung-ssi for a bit if you're feeling tired." Somehow the thought of sitting is almost enticing and she nodded. "Ah, Liridona-ssi!" The girl smiled at the soldier sitting at the sideline. "Tired?" The girl smiled at him. "Ah, I still can't believe you're Junghyuk-ssi's lover... I mean that man is a cold-hearted-"

 Han Sooyoung's word was cut off by Lee Seolwha's urgent laugh. "H-he's not that bad at all..." Liridona smiled at them, "I know how he is usually, But that won't stop how I feel about him." The three were silent at this, "Anyhow, I want to know how the both of you met?" Liridona look down and smiled. "Are you aware of the situation on hand-" She didn't get to finish her words as soon as Han Sooyung spoke in her position.

"That we're living in a fictional world?" Han Sooyung muttered, "Yes, an outer god gave me a book and I read it... It doesn't have any title." Han Sooyung raised her left eyebrow in realization. "I read that and get to know about him and some of you," She summarised as rubbed her nape. "After that... A strange phenomenon happened and I found myself in front of the two kids the first time I shifted in this world." Her hand pointed to the two kids bickering around, "Junghyuk saw me and pointed a sword at my throat." 

The three people she's talking to had dumbfounded expressions. "When he ask me who I am, I was suddenly back in my world again." The three nodded. "Liridona-ssi... Have you checked your information?" Liridona reddened as she forgot to do that thing. "I completely forgot about that..." "Just say 'Attribute Window' and it will show you your information." Liridona nodded and did as she asked. A blue screen popped up on her face. Startling her and causing her to jostle in her sit. 

CHARACTER PROFILE

NAME: LIRIDONA AMPHELICE

AGE: 28

CONSTELLATION SUPPORT: NONE

PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES: DIVINE MAGE [MYTH], WIELDER OF THE HOLY BOOK OF VISHANTI [MYTH], DREAM SHIFTER [RARE], WORLD SHIFTER [MYTH], EVIL PUNISHER [HERO]

STIGMA: NONE

EXCLUSIVE SKILLS: Healing hands [Lv. 12], Alluring Voice [Lv. 12], Great Cook [Lv. 15], Dragon Tamer [Lv. 23], Eyes of a goddess [Lv. 25]...

STATS: AGILITY 75, STRENGHT 70, STAMINA 85, MANA 95

GENERAL EVUALTION: A person born with innate abilities and unyielding talents. A stubborn and kind-hearted fellow who seeks justice out of her goodwill. However, when provoke all friendliness and kindness to her is gone. 

"Oh," Han Sooyung looked at her expression. "I didn't know that." She clicked away and sighed. Liridona sighed and the unsettling feeling returned. "I had an ominous feeling about the upcoming scenario." Her eyes were gleaming with golden colors as she says this. "It will be alright." She nodded and tried to swat away the bad feelings.

"Liridona-ssi what is that book you use to scare off Asmodeus?" Han Sooyung brought up the latest incident. "The Holy Book of Vishanti is a book of all good, It was the polar opposite of the book of the damn, It was used to punish all evil." She sighed and look at them. "Where did you find that book?" She smiled and looked away.

"It was given to me by my mother when I was 12... She said when I reach the age of 18 I should become a nun at the convent near our manor." Han Sooyung smiled, "Nun? What if you became one, then that means Junghyuk and you cannot be together." Liridona giggled at the thought. "I wouldn't meet him nonetheless, I would be serving the parish of light till I die." She seemed gloomy now.

"How strong is that Holy Book?" Liridona get the book out and showed it to them. "This book serves as one of the most ancient artifacts of our world... Legends have it that the Goddes of Light Araya made this and conjured all her power here to eliminate evils in the mortal land." Han Sooyung nodded. "Does it help heal a serious injury?" I nodded and flipped around the book.

"It's so strong that it can protect itself," They all look at the book in Liridona's hand. Just then the rumbling of the ground can be felt. "Dokja-ssi and Joonghyuk are here!" Liridona stood up and watch the small figures in the distance. Some gods of Olympus are now approaching too. "This is gonna be a brutal fight..." I felt a familiar aura around me. "The breaking the sky sword saint is here..." I muttered.

Only then did I realize we were so wrapped in our little world that the Saint is now killing constellations who tried to bring her down. "Joonghyuk..! We need to return to-" Joonghyuk spoke a bit more to Dokja before dragging me with him. "I know," I breathed a sigh of relief as we traversed back into Seoul.